Chapter 12: Discovered

Sasuke Uchiha

I woke up in my dim room illuminated by a pair of torches and I looked at the walls; they were empty as always. The only thing that kept me going was the image of my brother over the table, it kept me going because I was going to kill him. I was going to do the same thing he did to me: take everything that was important to him. My only problem was that nothing mattered to my brother ever since joining that organization.

We had found his hideout and every once in a while, I neared him to check if there was something that demonstrated the least bit of feeling from him, but nothing. He was always cold, he never demonstrated absolutely anything, his look was always empty.

I felt as if this was a waste of time, having to spy on him, because I always came back with nothing. It'd be unwise to attack him there, what with everyone in the organization moving around, it'd be suicide. I'd have to get him far from them if I wanted to finish him, but how? I didn't know yet, but I still thought of a plan.

The door opened and I found it odd that anyone in my team would dare disturb me. It had to be either Karin or Suigetsu and judging by the time, I'd say it was Karin. She always bothered me around this time while everyone slept and only to insist with that damn idea of going out with her- I didn't want to! Karin was... for a while, what's more, I didn't even touch her. I only let her do a few things to me and when I was relieved, I took her out of my room. She would always come back despite how bad I treated her. I was beginning to think she was a masochist.

I watched as the door opened and jut then... a red curtain of hair appeared. Karin! As I said, she came back to convince me. I think she thought that if she came back every morning to put my member in her mouth until I came, then that was sufficient enough to convince me to go out with her. That's not how it was! I didn't think of telling her that though because... of what she gave me every morning.

"Are you awake, Sasuke-kun~?" She asked with that little voice of hers and I replied with one of my grunts as a sign that I was awake.

She entered the room with that dumb little girl smile, getting all happy over a simple grunt. Just what I needed to see! I knew this girl was a masochist because I didn't even pay her any damn attention and even so, she came over every morning for the same thing. She didn't even ask me, parting the covers and placing herself between my legs to lower a bit of my pants and begin licking my member.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. I liked it, but that didn't mean I was going to go out with the owner of the mouth. To me, Karin was not appealing the least bit. She was as attractive to me as fair monkey, I didn't care if she wanted to dress provocative to grab my attention or if she followed me everywhere I went with that little smile of hers, I didn't like her. I did like, however, how she came by every morning to put my member in her mouth.

The truth was, she did it great. I think she had been doing this for such a long time that I was starting to ease up to her. At this pace, she'd become an expert. Even so and as much as she strived, she was the only one I had ever tried sex with and to be honest, I had no where to compare, so I had to make do with what I had.

I closed my eyes, letting myself go with the pleasure she gave me. I panted slightly a few times, encouraging Karin to continue and she did. Even as I had my head laid back on the pillow, whenever I glanced a bit, I could see her red hair bounce up and down calmly.

To be honest, I liked it when it was calm. Mostly because I liked how later on she would pick up speed but Karin tended to take her time. In the end, I ended up getting up and grabbing her by the hair, letting her sit on the bed with her head against the wall while I inserted my member in her mouth, moving in and out to the rhythm of the movements of my hips.