Chapter 36: Impossible

Sasuke Uchiha

Seeing Naruto enter the bathroom and look at me almost in shock resulted me as something strange; and that's only because I hadn't turned around, so he only saw my ass. Did I still have markings on it from prison? If that's what it was, then I would have to come up with a lie to tell him because I wasn't thinking of telling him what they had done to me, that's too much of a humiliation for someone like me. It was one thing for me to know it- and I felt really bad about it! Nobody else needed to know.

That made me think of something in which now, came to me. Did Sakura know what had happened to me? I mean, she was the one who healed me when Naruto took me out of prison and brought me to the hospital; she would've known from the wounds. I could deal with Naruto knowing they had beat me, that they had left me to starve, even urinated on me amongst other things, but my pride would not support him knowing they had all penetrated me, how they had fun with my body when I couldn't defend myself. It was too much of a humiliation even for me and I preferred to forget that part, not because I was scared of it or was disgusted, but because of my pride. I didn't want anybody knowing they could fuck me, that they had the right to enter me because that's not how it was at all- nobody had the right to enter me, I was an Uchiha! Well... perhaps I could let Naruto, but of course... he only had eyes for Sakura, so it was obvious which of the two of us rested from the equation and that was clearly me.

Now I found myself here, walking under the cautious gaze of the entire group- as if I would escape! With how fun this mission was going to be... I smiled, because if that bubblegum head thought she was going to fuck Naruto in front of me, she had made it very clear to her. It could be that the blond wasn't for me, that he didn't even look at me that way, but one thing was for sure: she was not going to enjoy Naruto while I was here.

She looked at me badly, well, just like how I was looking at her, and it could be that while in the past we could stand each other- I at least dealt with her constant 'Sasuke-kun' shouting- she couldn't stand me now. How things have changed: my number one fan who tried getting in my bed however way she could was now trying to get into the bed of the boy I liked and the very one she had despised when I used to live in the village. How ironic!

And then there was this pale thing they had acquired to substitute me, but he wasn't even as half as good as I was! Seriously, how the village seems to be falling at such a rapid rate. Moreover, that weird guy... Sai, I think his name was, kept talking to me about Naruto's member and I could do nothing else but laugh. I think I'm starting to like this cheap version of me! Even Naruto blushed as he heard him say that his member was small and Sakura kept getting pissed off at Sai for lying- as if she had ever seen it! But now whatever Sai said, gave me a little curiosity.

"Is yours small as well, Uchiha?" He asked me.

"You want to see it or what?" I asked, giving a side smile like I tended to do.

"Can I?" He asked.

"You guys are gross." Sakura said towards Sai and I.

"I'll show it to you." I told him jokingly and Naruto hurried to get my hands off my pants while telling me twenty possible insults and scolded me for trying to show Sai my member.

"Naruto, it's mine." I told him. "He can see it if I want him to see it. You have a problem with that?" I asked and he blushed to my surprise as he shook his head.

"No need, Uchiha." Sai told me. "It's proof enough that it's bigger than Naruto's." He said without even looking at it. I wasn't even going to show him! I only wanted to tease the team a little.

"What now? So if he wants to show it, it automatically means his is bigger than mine?" Naruto complained.

"He tried to show it, you never do, so there's something you must be trying to hide."