Chapter 40: My Clan

Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto was going completely crazy ever since I told him my feelings. Now he believed he had the right to tell me with whom I could or couldn't sleep with! The trip back was... strange, none of us even talked to one another with the exception of Sakura, who was being too clingy with Naruto. She wouldn't stop giving him kisses and bumping into him. Did I seriously have to deal with this? And it's not only during the mission, I supposedly lived with Naruto due to this whole watching over me thing- please, someone kill me rather than have me see theses little acts between them!

Over these last few days, Naruto ignored me, he wouldn't listen to me, wouldn't speak to me and when our eyes glanced at each other, he would look away. He was angry at me for sleeping with Gaara- but I hadn't even slept with him! Naruto was seriously sick in the head... I kept telling him I loved him and he would ignore me by saying how I had slept with his best friend, who understood him? How was I to sleep with his best friend?

I couldn't deny that I had conversed with him that night, sure, but he had offered me to live in Suna, something I accepted as to get Naruto off my back. Why would I stay here? To see how Naruto threw himself over Sakura every night in her bed? I couldn't see that, it hurt me to even think about it.

That night, we had stopped to rest as soon as we finished crossing the desert. Sakura made the effort to have the first watch and even though everyone went to sleep, I passed. I didn't trust her so I wasn't going to sleep. I got out to walk around a bit and when I came back, Sakura saw me.

"You're not sleeping, Sasuke?" She asked me smugly.

"No." I replied dryly.

"They've told me you had a great time with Gaara." She criticized and had that stupid smile of hers in place.

"I had a great time, alright. But it wasn't with Gaara, I slept with your boyfriend." I told her and she slapped me.

"Stop talking nonsense." She said and I laughed.

"Ask him." I told her. "He put it in me how he wanted and when he wanted. You can take him if you want, but you'll never take his first time with me, I already took it, I took it from you."

"He doesn't even want to look at you." She said.

"Makes sense, he doesn't love me." I told her although it hurt. "But I have his first time."

"You'll have to take it, then, because I won't rest until I see you dead, Sasuke."

"I know, but do it fast, I can't stand seeing you any longer."

I walked over to one of the trees, wanting to sleep for a bit but Sai saw me at that moment, I suppose it was his turn to be on lookout.

"So Sakura's trying to kill you?"  He asked me with a serious face.

"Now you're spying over my conversations?" I asked.

"Something like that, I just happened to hear. Why haven't you told this to Naruto?"

"As if he would believe me. He'd defend Sakura, just like he always does."

"Yes, that's very possible. He hasn't noticed his own feelings."

"What feelings?" I asked, incredulous.

"Come on, Naruto is crazy about you." He told me. "He just hasn't noticed yet, he doesn't think it's possible. Have some patience with him, he'll come to realize soon."

"Probably... when they kill me." I told him. "Surely when I'm no longer here, that's when that dobe will realize something."

Sai smiled and I knew that deep down, we both knew Naruto was too slow to notice things. But, Sakura was much faster and smart; she would end up capturing me and I had a great disadvantage in this village- I was alone, completely alone. Nobody wanted me in the village, everyone would do anything to get me out of their way but Naruto... Naruto didn't even notice. How happy that dobe was in his own ignorance!