Chapter 19: Escaping

Deidara

I stayed in the darkness, violated and torn- because I never imagined this of Itachi. What was I going to do now? I couldn't stop crying in silence, the tears fell without me trying to stop them even though I couldn't force myself to. I simply let them fall until I stopped crying. I didn't even have the strength to get up, not even to get dressed. I couldn't care less anymore; wherever it be or do whatever I do, this would continue to happen.There was no other exit for me except to die because I started thinking that only death could free me from all this suffering.

I shouldn't have fallen for the Uchiha. I didn't even know how it happened; it simply did. I hated him, I hated him with all my strength and now, even more. I couldn't anymore; all of his last name was despicable, all of his damn clan was. I even thought he did a good thing to annihilate them all because with the two remaining Uchiha, it was sufficient enough. The ninja world didn't need the Uchiha, they were just the same as the others: they took advantage, they humiliated, and they seduced until you fell for them completely only to end up like this- leaving you half naked over a table and violated. I simply hated him! I didn't want an Uchiha to touch me ever again, I felt revolted that they could even come close to touching me.

In all honesty, I think it didn't matter if it was an Uchiha or anyone else; I didn't want anyone to touch me. What did I have to do here? That's what I thought for now because I saw nothing here that was important enough for me to stay. Before, I had thought of it because of Itachi, but at this moment, I didn't have him anymore. He only wanted the same as the rest: to pass time. I was only a toy in their hands, a doll they had molded and controlled however they liked to get what they wanted out of me.

I got up however I could and finished dressing myself before drying my tears. I felt my heart break with every gesture he did, with every memory of Itachi because I remembered the last days with him and it had been perfect. Why had he changed his mind about me? I was confused. Was I only a toy? If that's how it was, then I hoped he had fun making me believe that I was safe to lower my defenses.

I walked over towards the door, my body hurting as if they had given me a major beating. I supposed I felt the same after Itachi's betrayal. I didn't even want to go back to the room to grab my things, it couldn't be that perhaps he'd want another round so I'd have to do with the accumulated clay in my hands. It'd have to do until I prepared more because me? I was getting out of here.

I opened the back door and started walking until my legs couldn't anymore. I was torn, very much physically like morally. I had to get strength from where I didn't have it to continue and finally, when I made it to the bottom of a cliff of a mountain, I created a great bird of clay and got on it to leave. I didn't want to be here anymore, I didn't even look back. I didn't care about nothing or anybody of who I was leaving behind.

The breeze on my face was nice and the truth is, it relaxed me to be able to fly, to be meters away from the ground; it was the best. I felt as if I could escape all of my misfortunes than when I was on the ground, as if they couldn't reach me being up here. The sky was my domain and I liked it, although I didn't know how much time I could maintain myself up here.

I flew on the clay bird, distancing myself from Akatsuki, from the base, the suffering, Itachi. Even with what he had done to me and the hatred I had for him, his memory kept hurting me and I couldn't help loving him. How strange it was to feel like this! Hating and loving a person at the same time.

As I got further away, I felt two things: one, is that I was getting away from all that torment and the second, that I was leaving behind the love of my life. But I was sure of one thing: I didn't want them to touch me, not him or anyone. I only had to escape and I knew I was playing myself because when they found out about my betrayal to the organization, they'd come after me and it would be worse. I had lived it once, but even so, I had to try and even if they caught me, I didn't care. As long as they killed me, everything would be alright.