Chapter 15: Fear

Itachi Uchiha

It's just what I needed to see today- Sasori trying to steal the same guy I was trying to seduce. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit jealous when I saw him close to him and even more when I saw him kiss him. Although, Deidara did try to push away without hurting him. Perhaps it's because Deidara didn't want to get in any problems, but I didn't care. I could step in wherever I wanted because no one would dare go against me, so no one would even try to touch my blond so long as I'm around. It was dangerous to leave my blond alone! Everyone went after him. I didn't know whether to buy him a leash or have him tied or if simply never leaving his side was sufficient...

Truth is, I could've parted Sasori a better way, but I didn't want to. I preferred to hit him to make it  clear that no one could touch what was mine and Deidara... was mine. Well, not yet, but he would be! On top of that, that walking piece of wood dared challenge me. Me! It seemed he had yet to learn how it wasn't convenient to mess with an Uchiha and much less, with the genius of the Uchiha. What the hell was he thinking, touching what was mine? It was then and there that I decided that if I were ever to have sex with Deidara, I would assure that he would moan very loud to demonstrate to that puppet what exactly an Uchiha was. I don't even know if he would get anything out of Deidara with that cold and inert body of his he designed.

How could he not notice? Deidara didn't need to sleep with a doll, he needed to sleep with someone of meat and bones, someone who'd protect him, to give him warmth when he was cold. Someone he'd feel cared for when hugged, that's what Deidara needed; affection and kindness, not a slab of cold wood.

I entered my room and saw Deidara sitting criss-cross on my bed, worried. I think he was scared, not of me or the situation, but of what they would do to him after all this that was happening. I left the tray with our breakfasts on a corner of the bed and I sat in front of him, grabbing his chin and lifting his head up.

"Hey, everything alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He replied, not convinced.

"Come here." I said, hugging him. "I won't let them do anything to you, okay?"

"Okay."

I broke apart from the hug  to look directly in his eyes and pass my fingers delicately over them, causing him to close them and open them again upon noticing my touch gone.

"I love your eyes." I told him, smiling. "They're precious."

"Not like yours."

"No, yours are beautiful- they're blue, sweet, and innocent... mine give off fear." I smiled. "They're red like blood or black like carbon when the Sharingan is gone and the only thing everyone knows about them, is that they're dangerous."

"That's not true." He told me. "Your eyes aren't fearful; your eyes make me feel protected and at the same time, they have a sweetness to them although you barely show it."

I kissed him, I couldn't help it. He was so innocent, so perfect. He had so much sweetness inside him that it drove me crazy, I loved his way of being. I couldn't understand how I hadn't been interested in him after all these months. His lips were fine, warm, simply delicious and appetizing. I could stay here kissing him all day and need nothing more, only his lips. I noticed how his body trembled slightly and I separated from him. Ever since that night, I noticed that every time he felt scared or remembered what they had done to him, his body would shake. I preferred to give him a bit of space whenever this happened; the last thing I wanted was for him to think that I was like the rest: that I only wanted him for sex and that's not how it was.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want sex with him, of course I wanted to. I wanted to make it clear to the entire organization that he was my man, that whoever dared touch him would see to it with me, but the other part of me shouted to be patient. I didn't know how many times they had abused him or how they had done it but taking into account the personalities of each member in this organization, it probably wasn't the best of experiences so I had to keep repeating it to myself over and over: 'be calm and patient.'