Chapter 21: Prisoner

Deidara

I woke up and damned myself for doing so. I wanted to die, what the hell was I doing waking up? Damn Uchihas! How much more did I need to suffer because of them? Both had left me to live and I couldn't stand it anymore; I was being passed around from one to another like a damn toy. They entertained themselves with me and all because they could. They were strong, they were superior than I and their fucking last name permitted them to do whatever they wanted.

I looked around the room and I knew there was a girl present. Although it was very dark, only two torches on the wall illuminated the space, I supposed we were underground at some site. What else could happen to me?

I looked around the room for something I could hurt myself with because I needed to die and although my body hurt and I didn't know if I could even stand up, I had to try before falling into the hands of an Uchiha. I was fixated on it.

The girl with unusually red hair mixed a few substances in a bowl, I think she was a medic, but I wasn't sure. Either way, I didn't sense a strong chakra from her, so if I had to, I should be able to go against her. I think that if I was able to move sufficiently fast enough and grab something, she wouldn't be capable of stopping me from killing myself.

I looked over into the distance and found a scalpel on top of a piece of furniture not far from where the girl was. I tried getting up, everything hurt so much, but I could do it- I had to do it, just one movement, just one last time. I got up fast and grabbed the scalpel in my hands. To both the girl and my surprise, the door had opened, letting me see the Uchiha followed by another guy.

I moved the scalpel towards me as to stab myself but the Uchiha was much faster and threw me towards the floor, distancing the scalpel away from me. I watched it slide across the floor while the Uchiha held me back. I tried to move, to resist his grasp and try to grab the scalpel despite it being far from me however, I couldn't do anything about the Uchiha.

To my side under the bed, I saw my little bags of clay and I stretched my arm to grab at them. I needed to get them, I could blow myself up with the clay, but Sasuke saw my intention and I heard as he shouted towards Karin and Suigetsu to grab the bags. I saw them take them from me and I shouted for them to give them back.

I was so nervous that I didn't even feel when Karin injected me with something on my neck and I began to relax. Between loosing strength, I noticed that I was face up with Sasuke over me grabbing a hold of my arms. He was sitting over my legs, preventing me from moving. His face was very close to mine and although he said nothing or had the sharingan activated, he scared me, much like his brother.

I don't know why he was looking at me, but he did so as if trying to look deep into me, as if he tried to comprehend me, but nobody ever could. I shouted at him, saying I hated him and he smiled at me with superiority. I continued to tell him that I hated him over and over again, each time my voice lowering itself in volume until I noticed how I was almost falling asleep. He kept his hold on me, determined to stay there until I gave up completely, until I stopped fighting against him, until I fell asleep.

"Kill me, please." I asked of him without avoiding crying. "Kill me." I repeated when I saw him open his eyes.

"No." Was his only response and I was surprised by it. Damn these Uchihas that couldn't kill me! Why the hell could none of them do it?

"I hate you." I repeated just as I fell asleep.

I dreamt of Itachi, remembering the good moments we had together although they were barely of a few days. I remembered his soft and tender touches, his sweet and addictive kisses, his words of encouragement. Everything faded, however, when I remembered how he threw me over the table, when I saw him smile with malice, when I felt his lustful touches traveling throughout my body and he wouldn't stop even if I shouted at him to do so. I remembered his red eyes that I now grew scared of.