Chapter 28: Vengeance

Deidara

Sasuke decided to go on ahead to check if there was any exit and he left me alone with Itachi. Truth is, I still didn't know what to think of all this. It could be that they had made peace between them and I liked to see them united because they were good guys, but I was still in a bit of fear.

"So all this time, you were shaking because of me." Itachi stated more than asked as he smiled.

"How am I sure you're telling the truth?"

"Because my brother's eyes see through illusions and lies. He knows that I'm telling the truth. You don't trust him?"

"Should I trust any Uchiha?"

"That's right, I forgot about your eternal hate for the Uchiha." He smiled at me. "Alright, answer me this: if I wanted to violate you, why bother making you fall in love with me? What's more, we already had relations, if I could already do it with you voluntarily, why would I violate you when you already wanted to sleep with me on your own free will?"

"I don't know. Perhaps you're morbid like that." I answered.

"Deidara... I don't want to violate you." He told me. "Every time you told me to stop, I did. Even at the pond when you told me to let go, I did. I don't want to hurt you, I love you. I want you to be with me and nothing more. Will you let me get close?" He asked me, smiling.

I nodded and he sat closer to me, giving me a hug although he too, hesitated whether or not to hug me since he saw me tremble. But it was just so difficult taking those memories out of my head. I've had enough nightmares about him. Finally, when he hugged me, I thought it'd be worse, but I felt warmness, I felt his care, his affection, and I had missed it so much; I didn't know how much I missed him until he hugged me.

"Don't scare me again, okay?" He asked me.

"I'm sorry." I told him. "I thought it was you."

"Then don't ever doubt me, please. I wouldn't do anything you don't want me to." He hugged me even more and I didn't want to say anything, although he wasn't really hurting me. "Don't ever disappear like that, I thought something had happened to you."

"It was them." I told him. "When I escaped, I sensed Hidan and Kakuzu, but there were two more."

"Kisame and Zetsu." Itachi told me. "I saw the four of them when they came back. It was them who told me that it was my brother that had attacked you. I thought he had killed you."

"No, Sasuke was good to me." I clarified. "He took care of me and promised not to take me back to Akatsuki. He's been protecting me."

"I'm glad." He told me. "But don't ever let him touch you." He almost threatened. "I can't stand them touching you, even if it's my brother." I smiled.

"And here I thought between brothers, you'd share everything." I said teasingly.

"Don't even say it." He said with a smile. "You're mine only."

I separated his face from my shoulder and kissed him softly. Itachi didn't say anything, he closed his eyes and continued my kiss with delicacy, grabbing my head with his hand to bring me closer to him. Now that I thought about it, this wasn't the same touch I had felt that other time they had violated me. I believe I was starting to understand what had really happened; it wasn't Itachi, someone had pretended to be him. His aroma, his way of touching me, everything was different.

A cough behind me had us separate and I could see Itachi smile. Behind him was Sasuke with a smile as he looked at us. I looked at him confused, but I noticed something important in the little one's eyes. He wasn't interested in me, at least he wasn't in love with me because he wasn't angry or jealous, he only looked at us with a smile. I believe, that deep down, reconciling with his brother had made Sasuke feel better and he didn't want to take away Itachi's chance to be happy.