Chapter 23: Room

Sasuke Uchiha

I exited the room where Deidara was and passed by Suigetsu as I did. He had been waiting for me with his back leaning against the wall. He was smiling although he kept his head down as if he was going to make a claim and I was sure of what it was going to be about.

"Didn't you say that you didn't like to do it with guys?" He asked me.

"And I don't." I said. "You heard him, he was discrediting me and I can't permit that. I'm an Uchiha and as such, I have demonstrated it to him."

"No, you've only demonstrated that you can violate him because you have him captive. You haven't demonstrated anything else. He keeps thinking the same thing about you or worse than what he thought before." He told me. "He hates the Uchiha and with your actions, that hate has augmented."

"And why didn't you tell me?"

"I tried, but you threw me out telling me to shut it." He told me, almost annoyed.

"You could have said it." I told him although I didn't even believe that myself.

"And go against your authority? I'll pass, I know you well enough to know how you get back at people." He told me as he smiled.

"When have you not gone against my authority?"

"In reality, in front of people, never."

"Yeah, but when we're alone, you pass over every single one of them." I told him, forcing a side smile and making him smile.

"They can't see me go against you when we're alone, so I have no problem with you getting back at me." Suigetsu placed a smile on his face and I knew what he was going to ask next. "Well, changing the topic... how was it? Did you like the experience?"

"Shut up." I ordered him, beginning to walk down the hallway.

"Is that a yes or a no?" He asked me once again and with the intimidating side glance I threw at him, he shut up.

I encountered Karin as she headed towards my room and to Suigetsu's surprise, I asked her to finish healing Deidara and once recuperated, to bring him to my room. Karin tried to complain and Suigetsu smiled as if he had gained the answer to his question. In all honesty though, what I was thinking was that I had a new toy and that I was already bored and tired of Karin entering my room every morning. I wanted to change, try something new and Deidara seemed to be perfect. On top of that, it would anger my brother and it doubled my liking.

It wasn't like I couldn't say I didn't like it. He was a guy and it had thrown me off a little because I had never touched one. Though to be honest, it wasn't that bad. It was just like Suigetsu had said: he couldn't get pregnant and for now, it was just for fun. It didn't matter when I could vent, he was my prisoner so he couldn't complain... it was all perfect.

The best thing was, is that it freed me from Karin and the nightmare of having to deal with her every morning asking for something serious. I wanted nothing serious with her and hearing her little sing-song voice every day was getting on my nerves. Deidara was the best way to separate her from me definitively and I would still have something to wake up to every morning.

"Sasuke-kun~" I heard Karin say. "But if Deidara stays in your room, I won't be able to go in and wake you up."

"Who asked you to enter in the first place?" I asked her and Suigetsu could only give half a smile to cover up the laughter as he bowed his head to hide it.

"But..."

"No buts. From this moment on, Deidara will stay in my room. Is that clear to you all?" I asked them and they nodded. "Suigetsu, go with Karin and once he 's completely healed, bring him to my room."