Confession

CC’s POV

__________________________________________________________________

“I’m going to the local bar,” Ashley said after we hauled our luggage into the tour bus.

“Anybody wanna come with?”

I stood up and grabbed my jacket, barely noticing Jake do the same.

We left and walked around town looking for a bar. Finally, we found one and I sat at the bar with Ash.

“Man, you’ve been super fuckin’ quiet, CC.” Ash said, sitting next to me.

I nodded. I needed to talk about this, but I didn’t want Andy to know.

“You gonna tell me what’s up or am I just gonna sit here in the dark for the rest of the night?”

“I’ll tell you, but you promise not to tell Andy?” I asked. I felt like some kind of high school girl or something asking that.

“I promise.”

“Okay, so…we were at the airport, right? And Juliet asked to talk to me…Dude, I made out with his girlfriend.”

Ash, who was taking a drink, choked on it. “You-you what?!”

“I made out with Juliet in the airport bathroom…” I said again. It was horrible. I felt so bad about it.

“Dude! Andy’s, like, super in love with her. Why would you do that?!"

“Man, Ash, I didn’t mean to…she pulled me into the bathroom and started kissing me.”

“You have to tell Andy.”

“What?! No! He’ll hate me.”

I couldn’t tell Andy. What the fuck? Why would Ash even suggest that?

…Alright. I know I should, but it wasn’t something that would be easy, you know?

“CC, you made out with his girlfriend. He needs to know before we get back from tour. Otherwise…it’s just going to be worse.”

“It doesn’t stop at making out with her, though, Ashley. She tried to get in my pants, but I stopped her. Then she told me to text her, and we walked back out to you guys with coffee. Oh my God, Ash, I felt terrible. I wish it hadn’t happened.”

Ash took a sip of his whisky. “It’s gonna break his heart, man. But he needs to break it off with her before she breaks it off with him, otherwise, we’re fucked.”

“I don’t know, man…” I trailed off. We drank. A lot.

IT wasn’t until about two in the morning that we stumbled back to the bus, Jake in tow. Jake was talking about Ella nonstop. “Ella,” He slurred. “Called me a while ago. She misses me.” He tripped and almost fell, but grabbed onto our shirts in time. “I miss her too…” He jumped up. “Guys! We should-hic-we should call the…I forgot.”

Ashley and I burst into fits of giggles when Jake fell flat on his face.

“It’s not funny. Shut up, AC. Stop laughing at me motherfucker! Cashley, tell him to stop laughing at me…”

We got back into the bus and Ashley and I started up a drunken conversation about telling Andy what had happened.

It sobered me up a bit, so I laid back and thought about it.

I was probably going to get punched in the face when I did tell him, that’s for damn sure.

Rolling over onto my side, I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so that's what happened with CC. Next chapter will introduce Rain Moore. Leave comments on what you think and I will try to update quickly.