Uncle Ashley

Dante and I piled out bags into Ashley’s car, where his stuff was already there.

CC, Jinxx, and Andy got into a car with Jake, and we were off to Sunset to get our buses and meet up with our managers.

“So, are you two…a thing?” Ashley asked tentatively.

“No,” I answered.

“What? We aren’t?! Fine, then. If that’s how you’re going to be.” Dante joked.

I gave him an exasperated look and he scrunched up his face a little and leaned his head on my shoulder, looking up at me with puppy eyes.

“Oh. Well, you guys kinda seem like it…”

“No. We’re just really close. Dante’s being a sweetie and he’s helping out with the baby.”

“Speaking of the baby…whose is it?”

“You cannot tell Andy.” I made him promise.

“Okay, so whose is it?” He pressed.

“It’s Andy’s.”

The car slowed a little as Ash processed the information.

“That makes sense…But why is Andy in the dark about it? He’s really torn up about the breakup.”

“I know, I know. You think it's easy on me? But he didn’t want it. I…basically told him that I was going to have his baby, and he didn’t want him or her. He said ‘kids aren’t for rockstars.’”

The car came to a complete halt. “What the fuck.”

“I-”

“Do you want me to kick his ass? ‘Cuz I will. I will kick his ass into oblivion. Holy shit! He’s being such a dick right now. Just say the word and I will kick his ass so hard.”

“Ashley, no. Just…don’t tell him that the baby is his. If he asks, you have no clue, okay?”

“Fine. But…Okay.” He agreed.

I smiled at him thankfully, and he smiled back, beginning to drive again.

As we pulled into the parking lot where the buses were, he turned to look at me.

“Can I help?” His voice was eager and his eyes were lit up hopefully.

“Can you help with what?”

“The baby.”

“Yeah, totally, if you want. You are Uncle Ashley, after all.”

He grinned and we got out of the car.

“I’ll carry your stuff onto your bus,” Dante offered.

“As long as I can help.” I said.

"Fine.” Dante grabbed the heavier of my luggage, and I picked up what was left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nneh. Oh my Bob. There's only 3 chapters. And you're all gonna hate me. D: I feel horrible for what's coming up soon, but it's necessary..