Death to You

We got out of the car and walked into a building that was linked to the stage, where I proceeded to sign into the contest.

“Your band is in that room,” She said pointing to a blue door. “Oh, and four people signed in, besides your band of course, by the names of Jinxx, Sammi Doll, Ashley Purdy, and Christian Coma. I assume these two are Andy Biersack and Dante Phoenix?”

“Yeah. Thank you,” I smiled at her. She seemed like a nice person.

Andy, Dante and I walked to the blue door and I pushed it open. I saw Ashley and CC standing on one side of the room talking, and Sammi and Jinxx near them.

Sitting on a couch, looking zoned out, was a boy who had awesome blue hair that looked kind of like Andy’s in the Knives and Pens video, which was pretty cool. He also had his ear pierced, and a couple clearly visible tattoos. He was pale with green eyes, lined with thick black eyeliner, and a white guitar sat next to him. I assumed he was the lead guitarist.

Sitting on the other side of the couch was another boy, but he had purple and black hair that looked very similar to the blue haired boy’s, but he had no piercings, just tattoos, and you could see his eyes were a hazel colored, also lined with black eyeliner. He also had a guitar, but his was black. He looked a lot like the blue haired boy. My rhythm guitarist.

Pacing nervously was a tall boy with plain black hair that went a little past his ears, had blue eyes with black eyeliner on, and had a few tattoos on his arms. There was a bass guitar leaning against the wall, which I figured was his. My bassist.

Twirling drum sticks while sitting on another couch with multi-colored hair, blue eyes and a nose piercing was a girl, who I took to be the drummer.

As I entered the room, they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

My band mates were all dressed in the same fashion as myself.

“Hey, I’m Rain Moore, I’m the vocalist.”

“I’m Matt Starr, lead guitarist.” The blue haired boy said.

“I’m Damon Starr, rhythm guitarist.” The purple and black haired boy said.

“Brothers?” I asked.

They nodded.

“I’m Zac Way, bassist.” The black haired boy said.

“I’m Rose Evans, drummer.”

“You look like a good lineup.” I told them.

“Thanks,” Matt said. “Damon and I already knew Knives and Pens, and it’s our favorite song to play, so we were definitely on board. I’m confident we’ll do fine.”

“Yeah, I learned the bass chords to it fairly quick. It will be fun to play on stage.” Zac said.

“The drum beat was a bit complicated, but I’m fairly certain I’ve perfected it.”

“Awesome. This should go well, then.”

Andy put his arm around my shoulders.

“Hey,” He said in greeting to everyone.

Ashley, CC, Jinxx and Sammi all said hi back and smiled at us.

Zac, Rose, Damon and Matt, however, looked awestruck.

“Okay, we thought we were going crazy when Jinxx, CC, and Ashley from Black Veil Brides came in here, and Sammi Doll as well, but now Andy’s here!” Rose exclaimed.

“You know them personally?” Zac asked.

“Yeah, Jinxx, CC, Ash, and Dante are like my big brothers, Sammi Doll is like a sister, and Andy’s my boyfriend.”