Beginning

NEXT MORNING

"Raiiiinnnnnn....Raiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn...." I tried to tune it out.

"Jake, she' not waking up." I heard CC say.

"Do you think she's alive?" Jake's response.

"Of course she's alive, she's still breathing. You guys are stupid sometimes. Girls like to sleep in once and a while, and Rain had a long night." Jinxx said.

"Well, I don't want to wake her up..." Andy's voice.

"She's kinda hot," Ashley. "Ow! What the fuck was that for, Andy?"

"She's sixteen!"

ANDY'S POV

"Raiiiinnnnnn....Raiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn...." CC was saying.

 We were all standing around her bunk. We had woken up early, taken some pain medication for our hangovers, and then I had Jake ask the driver where we were at. Jake told me, and then I checked my iPhone to see if there were any malls around. We were gonna take Rain shopping.

"Jake, she's not waking up." CC said to Jake.

"Do you think she's alive?" Jake asked, a note of panic in his voice.

"Of course she's alive; she's still breathing." Jinxx said to them. "You guys are stupid, sometimes. People like to sleep in once and a while, and Rain had a long night."

I looked at her sleeping figure.

"Well, I don't want to wake her up..." I said. She was really pretty while she was sleeping...she looked so calm and peaceful...

Then I realized what I was thinking. I mentally slapped myself.

I'm in love with Juliet, I said to myself.

"She's kinda hot," Ashley commented. I hit him in the arm. "Ow! What the fuck was that for, Andy?"

"She's sixteen!"

I saw a smile form across Rain's face.

"You're kinda hot, too, Ashley." She laughed.

Ashley blushed.

"Thanks...we're taking you shopping today!" He said.

"Cool. Let me get dressed and I'll be right out. Where are we?"

We told her.

"Their mall has a Hot Topic, right?" She asked. I laughed.

"Yes. Otherwise, I would make the driver take us to a mall with one."

Twenty minutes later, her hair was done, and she was in black skinny jeans and a BOTDF tee with all her bracelets and a BVB Rosary.

Our driver took us to the local mall.

We got a few strange looks and saw a few fans on the way in.

"I'm going to the music store!" Jake said upon seeing the size of the mall's music shop and the guitars they had. Jinxx quickly followed him. They looked like they were in Heaven.

"You know where I'll be," Ashley said, walking towards Claire's and Victoria's Secret.

CC wandered off towards a bar.

"I guess it's just you and me," I said to Rain.

"Yeah." She said, kind of awkwardly.

"Let's get to Hot Topic!" I said excitedly, and grabbed her hand, running off towards my favorite store. It appeared to be hers as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...this was a super short chapter. Well, then....Next chapter it is!