Taking You Up On Your Offer

Rain's POV

_____________________________________________________________________

I turned around to see none other than Andy Biersack holding back laughter. Inside I had a mental freak out. On the outside, I appeared calm and collected.

“Yeah, go for it. Use whichever one you want.”

“Thanks.” He smiled appreciatively.

I didn’t see a bus outside my door, so I wondered how he had gotten here.

“Where’s it at?” He asked a minute later.

“Hm? Oh, just go down the hallway. You’ll find it pretty quick.”

He nodded and rushed down my hallway.

I sat on my living room couch and waited for either Dee or Andy to come out of one of my bathrooms.

Andy finally did.

“Thanks,” He smiled again.

“No problem. You’re one of my idols, so whatever you need, you know?” I said it casually, but he looked grateful.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Cool.” I marveled at how deep his voice was. “Can I sit down?” He asked.

I gestured at the couch across from the one I was sitting on.

“You’re a fan?” He inquired after sitting down.

“Huge fan, actually.” I laughed, showing him my t shirt, bracelets, and my lanyard. “You should have seen my room a couple of days ago.”

“Posters?”

“Every one of them that I could get a hold of.”

He grinned again. “You, my friend, have excellent taste in music.”

“Yeah? How do you know?”

“Misfits gloves, Black Veil Brides apparel, A7x bracelet, Asking Alexandria bracelet.”

“Observational much?” I laughed.

“Very,” It was so cool to see him smile in person. “You’re going to today’s concert?”

“Yeah, I got my ticket a month ago. Along with my backstage pass.”

“You’re a photographer?”

“Yep. I love what I do, but I have dreams to pursue…Oh my Godsmack, I just inadvertently rhymed-”

“You know what they say about people who rhyme…they’re often fans of the Green Bay Packers…” We said in unison. For some strange reason it struck me funny.

I started laughing, and Andy joined in.

“Rai, where’s my straightener?” Dee yelled down the stairs.

“Left side of the sink,” I yelled back.

“Holy shit, I just realized that in the whole 10 minutes I’ve been here, I haven’t even asked you your name! Can we redo that? Like…can we pretend there’s a redo button right…here…” He poked the middle of my forehead. “And I’ll press it, and we can redo that?”

“Sure,” I laughed at him.

“Okay,” He grinned and poked my forehead. “Hey, I’m Andy Biersack, front man for your favorite band. What’s your name?”

“I’m Rain Moore, call me Rai if you want, fan of your band; I’ll be seventeen in a few months. I do photography, play guitar like a boss, and love to sing.”

“Like a boss!” He yelled, laughing a little.

I didn’t even find this weird. I was spending up close and personal time with one of the five men who had saved my life multiple times, without even knowing it, and I wasn’t freaking out.

“Well, if you’d like, before the show, I’ll introduce you to my tour bus.”

“Oh my Godsmack, Andy that sounds so wrong.”

“You’ll get along perfectly with Ashley, I think…” He joked. “But, on a serious note, if you’d like, all you have to do is come by the bus and I’ll let you in and show you around.”

“That sounds cool. I might do that.”

“Awesome.”

“Rai, get up here! I accidentally got my bracelet stuck to my necklace!” Dee yelled down the stairs again.

I smiled at Andy. “This’ll only take a minute.”

I ran up the stairs. “Yeah, Dee?”

“Help me!” She wailed. I covered my ears.

“Alright, but shut the fuck up, jeez.” I half joked. I was right, though. It only took a second to untangle the necklace and bracelet.

I went back downstairs and saw Andy playing with his phone.

“Well, I have to get back to the bus, before my manager kicks my ass, but I hope you come by.”

“I will definitely try to do that,” I promised.

“Okay. Well…see ya then, I guess…” I went to shake his hand, but he hugged me instead.

“You barely know me, and you hug me?”

“Yep. It’s how I roll.”

I laughed as he left.

I walked into my living room and picked up my phone to look at the time. Just another hour and a half before the show.

Dee and I should probably get going if I was gonna take Andy up on his offer.

“Alright, let’s head out.” Dee said, coming down the stairs, my cameras in her hands.

“Thank you,” I said, taking the cameras from her.

“No problem. So, who was here earlier?”

I thought about telling her who had been there.

“Andy Biersack,” I said truthfully.

She pushed me lightly. “You’re funny, Rai. Who was really here?”

I opened the door to my house and stepped out. “I’m telling the truth.”

Dee wouldn’t shut up on the car ride to the concert; but it’s not like she ever does anyway…

I waited with Dee in line to get into the venue, and then said I’d see her later. She didn’t really care; she had already found some random guy to make out with.

My phone vibrated. I had a new text from…Andy… ‘U comin by the bus?’

‘You programmed ur numbr in2 my phone?’

‘Like a boss. ;) Come down 2 the bus.’

I made sure I still had my cameras and walked back out into the entrance hall of the venue. They stamped my hand and I walked outside.

There were quite a few tour busses lined up outside the venue. The Asking Alexandria one was obvious as fuck, and all the others were rather plain.

I tried to use simple profiling skills…One that won’t draw too much attention…but still kinda sticks with their personality…The dark grey one with black patterns on it.

I hoped I was right.

‘I think I’m outside it…Not quite sure…’ I waited a minute.

‘Lmao. B out in a sec.’

Literally a second later, the door in front of me swung open to reveal shirtless Andy, whose war paint looked half finished.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next couple of chapters will be in Rain's POV. Kk, read on and leave comments as you go.