Naptime With Ash

Andy’s POV

I woke up with a raging headache, and my arms around someone whose body was curled up against mine.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Rain’s sleeping figure. I knew I should remove my arms from around her body, but it felt nice.

You seriously can’t be doing this, I told myself. Think of Juliet. She’d be super pissed if she knew what you were doing.

I slowly removed my arms from around her, even though all I wanted to do was pull her closer. Which was odd because I love Juliet, right?

Of course I love Juliet. Otherwise I wouldn’t be dating her.

Right?

I stood up and met eyes with Jinxx.

I nervously shifted my feet. “Morning.”

“Yeah. So…” He trailed off awkwardly.

Ashley came out and broke the tension. “Hey, guys!” He grinned brightly.

“Morning, Ash.” Jinxx said.

I saw Ashley sit down next to Rain’s sleeping form and lean down close to her face. I watched as her face broke into a small smile and she opened her eyes and put her arms around Ash’s neck, who picked her up and walked back into the part of the bus with the bunks.

My face was blank, but my mind was having a battle with itself.

I finally decided to call Juliet. That would put all my questionable emotions to rest.

I walked to my bunk and grabbed my phone. “Hello?” She answered.

“Hey, Dragonfly.” I said.

“White Rabbit! How’s tour going?”

“Pretty good. We have a new friend who’s touring with us…”

“I heard about that. A couple of people Tweeted me saying to be careful, but I have nothing to worry about because you wouldn’t cheat on me. Right?”

My mind flashed to this morning.

“Right.”

Rain’s POV

I felt someone kneel down next to me.

“Hey, Rain, if you’d like I’ll get you off this cold floor and to your bunk?” I heard Ashley whisper in my ear.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up.

I figured we weren’t going to MY bunk, and I was right, by the way, but I didn’t really care; I was tired and Ashley smelled pretty good and so did his bunk.

I curled up under his blanket and he sat next to me.

“So…how’d the Batman marathon go?”

“Awesome. I couldn’t believe Andy had the older episodes.”

“Haha, never underestimate Andy when it comes to Batman.”

I smiled and felt Ashley looking at me.

“You are very pretty.”

“Thanks for lying, doll.” I said sleepily. “I know I look like shit.”

“I’m not lying. I honestly think you’re very pretty. And you play bass like a boss.”

“I know. But you’ll always be the bass God, Purdy Boy. But, I’m tired, so Imma steal your bunk for now.”

“You can have it…if you’ll share it…” He grinned.

“Don’t pull any stupid tricks and you may stay.”

“Alright.” He got under the blanket behind me and put his arm around my waist.

“Purdy…” I warned.

“What? It’s just so you don’t fall off…”

“Whatever. I’m too tired to argue.” And I was asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aha, the usual. I've been updating fast. Sorry to those of you who hate people who do that. I regret nothing.