Little D!

Rain’s POV

I woke up in Andy’s arms the next morning. I shifted a little and picked up my phone, looking at the time. I still had a while before I had to be back at the contest.

I kissed Andy, which woke him up.

“Good morning, sunshine. Let’s get moving.” I smiled.

He smiled back sleepily and we got up and moving.

I remembered Raven was here, and I went to wake him and Dante up.

I found them already awake and talking about bands they liked.

I could see this was going to work out just fine.

“Hey, boys. Raven, how do you feel about going to get some new clothes? I’m sure Tammy hasn’t provided you with anything actually decent in quite some time. We can go to Hot Topic, Spencer’s; fuck, we could go to Abercrombie if you’d like. Wherever you want. It’s up to you, today.”

“Um…I’ve heard Hot Topic has clothes I like.” He said.

“Alright, that’s where we shall go.”

He smiled brightly.

“You can come along, Dante. Andy’s driving, and right after we go shopping, we’re meeting up with Death to You again to get the results.” I told Dante.

“Yeah, I’ll come along.”

“Alright. I’ll see you both out in the living room in fifteen minutes, and we’ll drive up to McDonald’s for breakfast, then go shopping, then meet up with DTY.”

They nodded and I walked out into the living room, where Andy stood, dressed in black skinny jeans with his silver studded belt, and a Misfits shirt.

“You know,” I said, putting my arms around his neck and looking up into his eyes. “I’m really jealous of that shirt, Andrew.”

“Oh really?” He asked with a signature Andy smile.

“Really,” I confirmed.

He kissed me lightly, “You can wear it later, if you like. But you’ll have to take it off me, first.”

“I’m okay with that.”

We heard someone clear their throat behind us.

I blushed and let go of Andy, turning around to face Dante and Raven.

Raven shifted on his feet awkwardly, and Dante laughed.

“So, if you’re done being all lovey-dovey and crap, can we go?” Dante asked.

I gave him a death glare, but I couldn’t take it seriously. I laughed with him, and we walked out to Andy’s car.

I got in the passenger seat next to Andy, and Dante and Raven got in the back seat. They started on about comic books, and Andy and I just let them.

Andy focused on driving, but still held my hand, and I watched the streets of LA as we drove by them.

Life was pretty good.

We went through the drive-through at McDonald’s and ate on our way to Hot Topic.

When we got there, I let Raven pick out the clothes he wanted, and we bought them. His clothing choices looked very similar to those of Andy’s and Dante’s.

I thought it was cool he looked up to my boyfriend and best friend.

Dante, Andy and I waited outside the restroom Raven had gone into to change.

He came out looking very nice in one of the outfits he had picked out.

“Little Dante!” Dante laughed.

Raven did look quite a bit like D in that outfit.

Raven grinned and we all walked back out to the car. As we began driving to the contest, my phone rang.

“Hey, Zac.” I said.

“Hey! So…how are things going with your brother?” He asked. We’d been texting a lot. To be honest, it looked like we were becoming very close friends.

“Pretty good. We just got done shopping and we’re all on our way to the contest. Are you guys there already?”

“Yeah, Rose, Damon, and Matt are here. Ashley Purdy is here as well. He said to tell you that Jinxx, CC, and Sammi are on their way.”

“Oh, cool,” I said. “Um, yeah, it looks like we’ll be there in about five minutes.”

“Awesome! My cousins said they might come by.”

“Really? That’s good. I’d like to meet your guys’ families. I feel kind of weird with it just being my family there…tell the others I’d like to meet their families. As long as that doesn’t sound creepy. Does that sound creepy, Zac?”

“Not really. I get where you’re coming from.”

“Good. Alright, well, I’ll see you all in a minute.” I said.

“Yep, and also, please make sure you don’t…freak out…when you meet my cousins.”

“No problem.” I said. If only I’d paid more attention to his last name…I’d have prepped myself for what was next. Dante and Raven as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh there's gonna be so many things incorporated into this story, and I have so much planned...Ahhh! I can't wait. Read and review, darlings! <3