Delete My Number From Your Phone, My Name From Your Brain

Andy’s POV

I Skyped Jinxx when I got home, wondering where Ash had decided to take Rain.

He asked me what was wrong, and it took me a few minutes to figure out what he was talking about. He had to text me a picture of what I looked like before I finally realized what he was talking about.

My eyes had this red ring around them, which happens sometimes when I get really upset, and all of the guys know that.

“Nothing.” I lied.

He didn’t press the subject.

He called Ash for me, and asked him what hotel Rain was staying in. Once I knew, I felt secure in the fact that she was most likely safe for now.

I went to bed, and tried to have good dreams.

I woke up the next afternoon, tired as hell. I drank a cup of coffee and brushed my hair. I still had on yesterday’s clothes, but I didn’t really care. I was waiting for Juliet to come back. We really needed to talk.

Around four in the evening, she came walking through the door.

“Hey, baby, I’m home,” She smiled.

“Juliet, can we talk?”

She sat down across from me at the table. “What’s the matter, White Rabbit?”

“Please don’t call me that.”

She looked confused.

“Okay…”

“When I left two months ago, I was head over heels in love with you, and I thought you loved me back as much…”

“I do.” That set me off.

“Don’t lie to me! I know that you cheated on me with CC and tried to hit up Ash for the same reasons. I can’t handle you playing me and lying to me! Juliet, when I left for tour, I had a love for you in my head, and a ring in my pocket. That ring is gone. As is that ‘love’ I swore was there.”

She looked stricken.

“Andy, please, listen to my side of the story-”

“I’m sorry, Juliet, but sometimes things happen, and we weren’t meant to be. I’m sick of you using me and promoting your band, I’m sick of you and your fans sending all this hate towards Rain. She almost died after one show because of you and your fans. You try to change me and tell me how to be and how to act, but Rain doesn’t. The guys don’t. Only you. You couldn’t accept me for who I am, and I hate that, because I never tried to change you.”

“So I did have something to worry about with her!”

“Yeah, maybe you did. Because I think I fell in love.” That was the first time I’d admitted out loud that I was in love with Rain. It felt wonderful.

“I think you should get your stuff and go, Juliet.”

“You can’t just dump me like this!”

“Go and write a song about it; I know I will. Because we’re done. Delete my number from your phone; delete my name from your brain.”

That felt really good.

She gathered up her stuff and left without further argument.

Now, to think everything else through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think! :)