Not So Simple

Andy’s POV

The phone was ringing endlessly, but Rain wasn’t picking up.

Was something going on?

But…she promised me she’d tell me if something was.

Maybe she hadn’t found the time, yet?

I hung up the phone and laid back on my bed. I missed her more than I thought was possible. Jake and Ella were together right now, and I actually found myself a little envious at the fact.

CC was still ignoring me, and Jinxx was…I don’t even know. He holes up in his room after shows, talks to Sammi, then listens to Metallica or classical music and does god knows what.

Ashley seemed a little less…himself right now, though. I’m sure it’ll pass…he can’t go too long without a girl.

It was late here; we’d just finished a show and I was tired, yeah, but I wanted to talk to Rain, to hear her pretty voice before I fell asleep.

I tried to relax, and my mind wandered back to a month and a half ago, when we were all waiting at the airport and I asked her if she’d like to ‘celebrate’ when I get back…So many dirty thoughts.

These thoughts were something that would come from Ash’s mind.

I tried to push them out, but my attempts were futile. Eventually, I fell into a deep, lust and Rain filled slumber.

I woke up the next morning with a problem I had to fix…

The day passed with no news from or about Rain, which didn’t bug me too much…but I still didn’t like it. I just wanted to hear her voice.

Actually, that wasn’t true.

I wanted to see her and hear her, but that wouldn’t be happening for another couple of weeks.

Jon had agreed to let her come to England as long as no trouble was caused by it. I didn’t see why there would be, but I knew what he meant.

I picked up my phone and called Rain again right before our show.

Jon and the guys didn’t like that I was cutting time so short, but I really had to talk to her.

I wanted to know if she wanted to come here in a couple weeks and why she hadn’t called…we usually talk everyday.

Wow.

I sound really clingy.

…Maybe I should let up?

I’ll leave it up to her.

But if I stop calling, she might wonder why and think I don’t love her anymore…

I never did get a hold of her. Jon confiscated my phone when we had about 3 minutes to get on stage, and when I got it back, I had no missed calls.

She hadn’t answered my calls for two weeks, and it now went straight to voice message. I was getting worried.

What if she didn’t love me anymore? What if something had happened to her? Or it could be as simple as she didn’t pay the phone bill…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I was looking at my statistics for the first time. Ever. And I dropped my slushie. This story has over 15,000 reads, 138 votes, and 139 comments, and I, as a write, I think, have 23 fans. Can I just say I love you all? Yeah, cause it's the truth. You're all so frickin amazing! :D It'd be awesome if you continue to read and comment, because you all make me smile. <3 Much love to all of you commenters, silent readers, and in between :) You're amazing.