Playful Banter

When I woke up again, Ashley was gone, and I saw Andy come in.

“Oh! You’re awake.” He said, surprised.

“Yeah…what time is it?”

“We have about two hours till the show. CC, Jake, and Jinxx went to the venue early.”

“Cool. So we’ll meet them there?”

“Yepp. We’ll be staying in a hotel tonight, by the way.”

“I’ll pay for my room.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Too bad.”

“Fuck you.”

“I don’t think Juliet would like that.”

“Aha, you never said no.”

“Don’t twist my words.”

We were both grinning widely by this time.

“I’m just saying.”

He stuck his tongue out at me.

“We should get ready to go.”

“Alright. You can use the bathroom first.”

“Okay. I’ll be out in a bit.”

I nodded and watched as he walked into the bathroom, then stood up and walked into the main part of the bus.

“Hey, gorgeous.” Ashley said, looking up from a mirror. His makeup was just about done.

“Stop inflating your ego, otherwise we’re gonna need another bus just for it.”

“I was talking to you,” I just laughed. “Anyways, I’m glad you woke up, despite how pretty you are when you sleep. I couldn’t carry on a conversation with Andy worth a damn because he kept going back there every few minutes to see how you were doing.”

“That’s...stalkerish....” I joked awkwardly.

“Yeah.”

“So…I’m gonna…get ready for the concert…” I had decided I wasn’t going to wear makeup to this one. Third day knowing Black Veil Brides and it felt like a long time had passed in the blink of an eye, but it really hadn’t.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this chapter is super short because the next one skips forward a month. K. Read on, dolls.