We The Rebels

Rain POV

I looked down at the lyrics I’d been working on for weeks now. Since I’d first realized I was falling for Andy, but couldn’t have him.

I finally gave up on trying writing anymore on them today and slammed the notebook shut and standing up. I walked over and into Andy’s room, where he was standing beside the door.

“Hey,” I said nervously. Had he heard me singing? I didn’t have stage fright, but I didn’t really like anybody listening to me…or watching me…so I didn’t really know how I felt about the stage.

“What’s up?” He asked.

“Nothing. What are you doing?”

“You come in here everyday at 2:30, Rain. I know when to be standing by the door expecting your visit.”

“Yeah…anyway, I came to discuss something we haven’t addressed yet.”

“What’s that?”  He asked, indicating to sit down across from him on the couch.

“I know I want to stay in a hotel when we get to LA, until I find a roommate…but I haven’t been able to book anything.”

“You know what you should do?”

“What?”

“You should stay with me for a couple days. Juliet will be gone, and I don’t want to be alone in my house.”

“Alright; there I can find a way to book a hotel room.”

“You can use my laptop.”

“Really?” He nodded. “Cool, thanks, Andy. I owe you and the boys so much.”

“It’s our pleasure.” He smiled.

“Only a week of tour left.” I said.

“Yeah…but you’ll love LA, I swear. It’s pretty awesome.”

 “So…some of the fans on Facebook have been messaging me.”

“Yeah?” He asked, an eyebrow raised. Damn, that’s sexy.

“Yeah. They’ve been asking about the Rebels EP coming out.”

The guys had been working on a new EP. They were rehearsing the song Coffin while we were all in the front of the bus in the music room.

I asked Andy what his inspiration for the song was, but he wouldn’t tell me.

Andy’s POV

She brought up the Rebels EP. At least she hadn’t asked about my hand. I don’t think anybody’s noticed quite yet.

I remember when we were writing that and she asked me what my inspiration for it was.

Well, it was Juliet, of course, because me and her…I couldn’t see how far it would go anymore. I used to be so in love with her…I don’t know what happened…

Wait, yes I do. I realized she wasn’t in love with me and she’s been texting CC even more now, and it’s just so irritating. I wondered if she was cheating on me with him, but convinced myself CC wouldn’t do that to me.

I didn’t know how much longer I could keep playing this role.

The role where I have a girlfriend, things are getting fucked up, and I’m falling in love with a friend.

It was just so intoxicating, being around her, and her voice took me to a place I’ve never been before.

Juliet and I…we need to end it before someone gets seriously hurt. I think I still love her though…I’m so confused…