Andrew

She stirred a bit and her eyes opened slowly.

“Andy?” She asked.

“Yep.” I said.

“Did you watch the rest of Batman?”

I laughed at her question.

“No, I turned it off after you went to sleep. We were both pretty tired, I guess.”

“Oh…how long have you been up?”

“Just a couple minutes. I’m thinking I’m gonna go outside to smoke in a minute.”

“Alright. I might come out in a few if you haven’t come back in.”

“Okay.” I said. I stood up after a few seconds of looking at her, and walked out of her room.

Dante must’ve been asleep in his room still, because his door was closed and the music room was uninhabited.

I walked out to the bottom of the stairs and out the building doors, and leaned against the wall.

Halfway through my cigarette, Rain came down and leaned on the part of the wall next to me.

“Thank you again for taking me to the studio last night.” She said, looking out into the streets of LA.

“No problem, really. You belong on stage and in studios recording. Music is your calling, Rain.”

“Why do you think I’m in LA, Andrew?”

I looked at her. “Did you really just call me Andrew?”

She smirked. “Yeah, I did.”

I raised an eyebrow. “I’m gonna get you for that.”

“Yeah? What’re you gonna do, Andrew?”

That smirk. See, it’s things like this that make me want to just pull her over to me and kiss her.

“I’m going to tickle you until you apologize.” I returned her smirk.

She grinned at me and ran back into the apartment building yelling, “You’ll never catch me!”

My smile widened and I dropped my cigarette, chasing after her. I watched as she ran into the apartment, leaving the door open behind her. I closed it after me, but didn’t stop following her.

She was waiting for me in her new room, and I quickly grabbed her around the waist as she tried to turn around and run. She was giggling, and I couldn’t help but smile.

“Alright, Andrew, you caught me. Now what?”

“Now….Now, I tickle you!” I laughed evilly and started poking her sides, her laughter growing.

She squirmed to get out of my grasp, but I wouldn’t let her go. Soon, she was on the floor beneath me as I poked at her sides.

“A-Andy! It t-tickles!” She gasped between laughs.

“Say you’re sorry for calling me Andrew, and you’ll never ever do it again!” I said, not letting up on the tickling.

“F-fine! I’m sorry for calling you A-Andrew and I’ll n-never do it again!” She sputtered.

I stopped tickling her and she caught her breath.

“When are you going to get off me?” She asked after she could breathe normal again.

“First, I have to tell you something.” I leaned down really close to her face, acting like I was going to whisper in her ear.

Then I licked her cheek and jumped up, grinning.

“Andy!” She exclaimed, wiping her cheek.

“Yes, m’dear?” I smiled sweetly.

“Ugh, nevermind. Between you and Jake, I swear…”

“Well, that’s us rockers for ya,” I grinned like a five year old, attempting to show all of my teeth.

She rolled her eyes and sat back down on the blankets, grabbing her laptop. “I’m gonna check my email.”

“People still have those?”

“Yes, Andy. People still have those.”

“Oh. Alright, then. Well…I’m gonna go try to scare the shit out of Dante.”

“Kay, then.”

I turned and walked out into the hallway leading to Dante’s room.

I slowly turned the door handle and pushed the door open. Dante was sleeping on the floor on a pile of blankets, like Rain and I had. I walked over quietly and jumped on him, screaming.

“The fuck, Andy?!”

I laughed.

“You needed to wake up.”

Dante brushed his hair out of his face. “Fuck you.”

“No thanks, Dante.”

He scowled.

“I’m going back to sleep.”

I messed his hair up again and stood up, walking out. “Good luck with that.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter is a bit sad. Things are going to get dramatic for a while, though, so...I had to add the sad chapter. Review and let me know what you think! <3