And The Winner Is....

The crowd cheered.

“Awesome. So, let’s recap yesterday’s amazing events! We had the pleasure of some really awesome bands performing yesterday! Most were paired together and will probably never see each other again (their loss, cuz they all rocked), but then we had a couple of full band submissions, and one band formed yesterday. So, let’s hear it for…” He listed off names of people who didn’t make a band, but performed as one. Then he got to the actual bands. “Falling Upwards, Breaking Silence, Sincerely Suicide, Seven Smiling, and Death to You!”

It might have been my ears playing tricks on me, but I could have sworn DTY got the loudest cheer.

“Okay! Now to announce the winners! In third place, we have…Falling Upwards!” The crowd cheered like mad. “In second place, we have…Sincerely Suicide!”

I was starting to get very nervous, and I could tell Zac, Rose, Matt, and Damon were too. Looking at the others, I noticed they had fallen silent and were looking at the stage with hope and anticipation.

Sorry to let you down, guys… I thought.

“In first place, we’re proud to announce…” The guy was drawing it out, almost painfully.

“Hurry the fuck up,” Zac muttered at the same time I muttered “Come on, motherfucker…”

“Death to You!!!” The guy said.

My hand fell from Zac’s in shock and happiness as I turned around to hug him.

“We did it! We did it!” I said happily.

“Yeah, we did!” He replied.

Dante, Rose, Ash, Matt, Raven, Damon, Andy, Jinxx, CC, Gerard, Sammi, Frank, and Mikey came out and hugged us.

The guy walked over to us and handed me the microphone.

“Thank you all so much! We love you all. Thank you…Thank you a ton!”

I was almost crying, I was so happy.

A few record deals were placed in front of us as we were all dragged into another room backstage, record company executives waiting for us, trying to persuade us to go with their company.

We agreed to sign with Standby.

I was so fucking happy! I had an amazing band, family, friends, and I was signed to the label of my dreams!

I felt Andy’s arms wrap around my stomach and his head rested on my shoulder. “Congratulations, babe,” He said softly.

“Thanks,” I turned my head to kiss him quickly.

“I got a surprise for you later,” He whispered.

I heard Zac and Gerard setting up a day to meet up with me and Zac to write a song.

“C’mon, let’s all go to me and Dante’s apartment for celebration!” I said after a minute.

We all agreed and went to me and Dante’s, stopping on the way to buy drinks and snacks.

Once there, we turned on some music, and had fun. Dante had his Black Parade CD in the 12 disc CD player, and it rotated to it after a few other CDs had played.

He immediately went red, seeing as three fourths of My Chemical Romance was standing in our apartment.

Gerard, Frank, and Mikey, however, didn’t seem to mind at all.

In fact, Gerard and Frank began to sing along and dance around like fools, which was the coolest thing ever, by the way. I mean, come on. My Chemical Romance dancing around your living room? Fuck yes. Best time ever.

We all joined in, and soon we were all singing along, and having a great time. I pretty much let Raven have free reign, but told him that he better not fuck up his life by getting addicted to anything.

He had grinned and agreed.

He’s pretty trustworthy.

After a few hours, when everybody was calming down and leaving one by one, I felt Andy’s arms wrap around me again.

Neither of us had been drinking or anything, because I wanted to enjoy this sober, and Andy said he did too.

“C’mon…the surprise is waiting for us.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any guesses as to what Andy's surprise is?? ^_^