Three Years

THREE YEARS LATER (Summary, Mainly)

Recording went really well that day, and after I called Andy to see if he wanted to go out and celebrate.

We went back to the place at the beach that he’d taken me to a while back, and it’s definitely amongst my best memories.

Jinxx and Sammi got married in October, with happy faces that were practically perpetual, and later, during the reception, Andy and I were dancing and he said, “One day we’ll get you a dress, after I find you a ring, and everything will be this perfect for us too.”

We spent our first Halloween together with Dante and Raven, running around LA and partying, collecting free candy, and messing with people.

Shortly after, we celebrated our first Thanksgiving with everyone at Andy’s house, and I mean everyone. Frank and Gerard showed up holding hands, not surprising any of us, Ray and Christa showed up with Mikey and Alicia, Sammi Doll and Jinxx showed up, still ecstatic from getting married the month before, Raven was stoked that he was still with us (he hadn’t quite grasped the fact that this was home), Brooklyn dropped by for a bit, with the promise that she’d spend Christmas with us all.

And it wasn’t just them; it was the whole family we’d accumulated.

Christmas was similar, as we were celebrating the success of the EP Death to You had put out as well.

The next three years went by so quickly, so amazingly.

Raven made a friend named Asher while he was in 8th grade, and around the middle of freshmen year, the two started dating.

Death to You’s first album sold so well that we were put on tour with a fancy bus and everything just a month after.

Raven went with us for a couple of weeks as it was during a summer, but was sent home after he had too much fun and collapsed from the heat. Dante took care of him for the first few weeks, then he was on tour as well, so it was Andy’s job, then Black Veil Brides went back on the road, and Death to You was on our way home.

It was complicated for a while, but it became routine to miss Andy, then Dante, then both of them, and then be super stoked when they came home.

The weather was sharper, as fall rolled in, and Andy and I were at our place at the beach.

Everything was perfect.

And then Andy proposed and a night of love ensued.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D: We're getting closer to the end. And while I'm editing the next chapter, please comment/review/predict... :)