I'm Game

I’d known them for a day, and I was being invited to join them on tour. Well, I’d definitely feel the need to pay them back, so I was waiting for a text from the chick who was buying my car.

With that, I’d be able to pay for my own stuff, along with the money I’d had saved up.

That’d make about 21,000…

After the show, I went backstage for some last pictures. Dee texted me saying that her new boyfriend was giving her a ride home, and not to worry.

I sighed and continued backstage.

There I met everyone from D.R.U.G.S., and then met Danny and Cam from Asking Alexandria, and all the members of A7x, and the kids from Fame by Label.

I then saw Andy, and ran up to him. He hugged me.

“Great show, Andy. So, about your offer…”

“Well, it’s completely up to you, but the guys and I think it would be a good idea. I mean, we are all headed to LA, technically, so if you want, you’re welcome to live on the tour bus with us, and-”

“I’m game. But my equipment…”

“We’ll have our guys put it with ours. It’s labeled right?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, then. Let’s go get your stuff.”

Andy and I walked out to the parking lot, and he helped me unload my PA system, bass guitar, electric guitar and two suitcases out of my trunk.

The chick who was buying my car came up to me.

“Hey, so you wanted 5,000?”

“Yep. Cash only.”

Andy stood there for a moment. “I’ll take your bags to the bus and send over a couple of our roadies for your equipment.”

“Thank you, Andy; you don’t have to though…”

“It’s good. I want to.” He smiled at me.

He disappeared down the line of tour busses and I waited for the chick to hand me the money.

I felt like a gang person, getting handed wads of hundred dollar bills. I gave her the keys and signed over the title, and it was all hers.

“Well, have fun.” I said, and walked over to where the roadies were. I felt kind of bad, people doing the work for me. But I didn’t have much time to think about it before I was pulled onto the bus.

“Get in here! We’re getting ready to play ‘have you ever’.” CC said.

They were sitting in a circle on the floor, and Ashley pulled me into his lap.

“You can sit here, if you want.” He said.

I rolled my eyes and moved between him and Jake.

“Alright, so everyone, hand up.” CC said.

“I’ll start!” Andy said, his left hand up. “Have you ever had an Andy Biersack Sharpie Orgy?”

I laughed at his reference to Christ Wire.

Nobody put their finger down. “Well that’s good!” Andy said.

CC was next. “Have you ever punched someone in the face?”

I put my finger down. So did every one of the guys.

Next was Jake. “Have you ever egged a house?”

I put another finger down, along with Ashley and CC.

My turn. “Have you ever met a rapist clown?”

CC put his finger down. Everyone looked at him. “I swear to God he was a rapist!”

“Did he rape you?” Jinxx asked slowly.

I was having severe issues holding back my laughter.

“Well, no, but he was really creepy, and, like, eye-raped children!” CC defended.

I couldn’t help it anymore. I burst into a fit of laughter that was soon accompanied by the guys. It took us about twenty minutes to calm down.

Ashley stood up after we had all stopped laughing, for the most part anyway, and walked over to a mini fridge and pulled out a bottle of whisky.

“Anybody else want something to drink?”

All the guys, except for Jinxx, took a glass of it. “Rain?” Ashley asked.

“No, I’m good.”

“She is a minor,” Jinxx commented casually. “So, we shouldn’t be the ones to supply her with alcohol anyway. It’s illegal.”

“Not when we go to Europe!” Andy said. “Besides, I’m technically not supposed to be drinking either.”

“True,” Jinxx agreed.

We decided to go to bed a little while later, and I curled up on the spare bunk with a super soft pillow and blanket.

This was pretty great, I thought to myself right before I fell into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the next couple of chapters, Imma start posting songs that go with them on the side like the cool authors do. :p R&R