Wake Up

Andy’s POV

I sat next to Raven’s pale, thin, body, off in thought, listening to Rain and Dante talk.

Slowly, a thought passed through my mind.

Why was I here?

Rain has Dante, I thought bitterly. She doesn’t need me. Hell, they’re acting a bit more like a couple right now than we are.

I knew I had no right to be bitter, but maybe I was just tired and stressed out…

I kept my thoughts to myself, hoping that they’d go away.

When I realized they wouldn’t, I pulled Rain into my lap and hugged her tightly.

She relaxed into my embrace, and before I knew it, we were dozing off in a bedside hospital chair.

I woke up a few hours later with a numb arm. I shifted so as not to wake Rain up, and then looked around.

Oh…We were still in the hospital. Glancing at where Dante had been sitting last, I saw him still there, with his legs crossed and eyes glazed over, staring at Raven’s still form.

“Hey, Dante,” I whispered.

He didn’t move.

“Dante,” I whispered a little bit louder.

He seemed to have been completely lost in his own little world, so I gave up and leaned back, Rain curling into me more.

I missed this.

I missed being with her, but I just want Raven to wake up so we can all be a happy family again.

The next couple of hours passed super slowly. Dante and I just watched Raven’s chest rise and fall weakly.

Around two in the morning, I heard the beeping on his heart monitor gain speed.

Dante and I snapped our heads up again to look.

It really was speeding up.

We watched silently as Raven began to stir slightly.

“Rain,” I said quickly, nudging Rain to wake up.

“Hmm?” She hummed.

“Wake up. I think Raven is coming to!”

She sat up straight and almost fell out of my lap, but my arms were wrapped around her.

A couple of nurses and doctors had started coming into the room and messing with the wires and settings on things hooked up to Raven.

“Come on Raven, you can wake up now..” I heard Rain whisper to him.

Dante on the other hand, was staring at Raven, holding his breath and looking hopeful.

“Andy,” Rain said after a minute.

“Yeah?”

“Text the others and let them know.”

“Alright,” I took my phone out and mass texted Sammi, Jinxx, CC, Ashley, Zac, Rose, Damon, and Matt.

“And, Dante?” She asked.

“Hm?”

“Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Frank wanted to be notified if he started to wake up, as well. Could you text them?”

“Yeah, no problem.”

Wow. Rain had gotten closer with My Chemical Romance, I see.

“They said they’ll be right over.” Dante said after a minute.

“Yeah, the others said the same thing.” I told her.

Around the time everyone showed up, Raven was stirring a bit more, and the room was getting pretty full.

Pretty much everybody was here; four fifths of Black Veil Brides was here, all of My Satellite, Trisha Kay, Meghan Mayhem, all of My Chemical Romance, all of Death to You, all of Picture Me Broken, some of the Hollywood Waste participants, Craig Owens, Nick Martin, and Matt Good.

And the doctors.

We all watched and waited.

Raven’s eyes slowly started to open and when he blinked a couple of times, taking in everything, he sat up with a jolt, and then grabbed his side in pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't stand for Raven to be in a coma for much longer...he's important. And I decided to make everybody who has become a part of their amazing little family be there when he wakes up. In other words, the hospital room is packed full of people who love him.