Sweeney Todd

We blasted Metallica on the way to the Wal-Mart and had a good time.

I found the bedding section before she did, and dragged her over to it.

“Hey, look, Andy! It’s the blankets! I can’t believe I saw them before you.” She joked.

I stuck my tongue out at her. She just laughed and picked up the blankets she wanted.

While she was paying for her blankets, I called the studio.

“Hey, it’s Andy,” I said when they answered.

“Hey, Andy. Whatcha need?”

“Is the studio Black Veil Brides usually uses open tonight?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Could you please let the late-night staff know that I’ll be using it?”

“Will do. Is that all?”

I thought about it for a moment. “Make sure that they don’t bother me while I’m in there. I’m working on some new material, and I’m waiting a while to show the guys.”

“No problem. Have fun with that, Andy.” He said and I hung up.

We walked out of the store.

“So, the studio is ready for us whenever.” I said as I started the car.

She leaned over and hugged me tightly. “I seriously owe you so much.”

“Nah, it’s my pleasure, I assure you.”

It really was. I’d do anything for her.

“Whatever; I’ll pay you back someday.”

You could pay me back by not breaking my heart…I thought momentarily, and then shook it off. Stay happy.

The drive back to her apartment was peaceful. We sang along to the songs that played, and I watched her smile and laugh at our conversations. It felt like the most right thing in the world, being with her.

I helped her lay out the blankets in her room, and we sat down on them. She pulled her laptop over in front of us and opened LA Craigslist.

“Hey, they have a free couch.”

“Free…that might be bad…but then again…click the picture.” I told her.

She did. It was a ratty brown couch.

“There is no way in hell,” She said.

“Yeah.” We looked at near twenty free couches, until we found a super nice one that I almost couldn’t believe was free. They were giving it away because they had to move ASAP. They were even willing to bring it up the next day.

“That’s awesome!” Rain said to me after they hung up. “Dante will love it!”

“Wanna head to the studio now, then?” I asked.

“Yeah, just let me call-”

“Rain! Are you in here, or were you axe murdered? Or did Andy kill you whilst playing the role of Sweeney Todd again?”

“The third one!” I yelled to Dante.

“Damn it, Andy. What have we told you about murdering people?” Dante yelled back.

“That murdering people whilst all they expect from you is a decent shave or haircut is immoral as well as rude.” I said.

“Yes. Now go apologize.” Dante walked into the room and we all started laughing.

“I’m sorry for brutally murdering you, Rain. Forgive me?” I laughed.

“Forgiven. Now, let’s get to the studio.” She said as we all calmed down.

“Studio?” Dante asked her.

“Yeah, she’s entered in that contest this weekend, and I’m taking her to the studio to rehearse and record how she sounds, so she knows.”

“Oh, cool. Well…get going then! Rain needs that record deal!” He grinned his Dante grin and walked away.

I walked with Rain out to my car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh...I actually don't think this chapter is too bad...but let me know what YOU think, dolls. <3