Whisper

I grabbed her wrist and we jumped out of the taxi, not noticing her wince slightly.

I let my hand slide over her insane amount of rubber bracelets and into her hand.

I went over to the little cement circle that had dying flowers around it and made a heart symbol over my own heart with my hands and she smiled, lifting up the camera and snapping a couple pictures of it. They came out the end and I ran over to see how they came out.

“I love it,” She said quietly.

I just smiled again; I want her to be happy. She doesn’t need to be sad…

“Wanna take more?” I asked.

“Yeah, I want one of us.”

I leaned in and kissed her cheek and she put an arm around my neck and then took a picture. I waited a second and then we looked at the picture that had come out the end.

There was something about it…My eyes were on her while I kissed her cheek, and she was smiling…and looking back at me.

Juliet almost never does that. She always looks at the camera.

We took, like, a million more photos, all of which I loved, both because she was one hell of a photographer, and because I saw how happy it was making her.

She put all the photos in her BVB shoulder bag when we were done, and we sat on a bench for a few minutes.

“Thanks, Andy.” She whispered, leaning her head on my shoulder.

“Can I see your camera real quick?” She handed it over, fiddling with her bracelets absentmindedly.

I leaned my head on hers and held the camera out and took the picture.

I examined the picture. She had her eyes closed, she looked pretty content. But she still had that sad aura…

I didn’t really bother to move my head away from hers because it felt really nice to be this close to her.

“It’s four. We have to get back to the hotel, Andy.”

“Do we really have to?”

“Yes. You can’t miss the show.”

“Alright.” I stood up with her, keeping the photo I had taken in my hand, and we hailed a taxi back to the hotel.

We proceeded to go to our hotel rooms and begin to get ready.

Ash decided to come in my room around 4:45 after he had done his makeup.

“Dude, we came back at three. Where were you guys today?”

“I took her shopping for some stuff for the camera CC got her, and then we went to the park to take pictures.” My eyes flicked to my bedside table; where the picture I had taken lay.

“Cool. How was it?”

“Awesome; I had a great time. I think she did too.”

“That’s good. She has the pictures right?” I nodded. “Imma go check them out. She’s a kick ass photographer. She’ll get on great with Sammi and Juliet.”

“Yeah…”

And Ash was gone.

I heard a techno beat coming from Rain’s room.

I went over to the door again and listened.

“Alright, Ash. Just listen to the song, and then we’ll do it together, okay?”

“’Kay.”

The song was very familiar…Where had I heard this?

I shook it off and went back to my bed to read or something.

An hour later, we were at the venue, waiting for our cue to go on. While the guys were doing their regular before-show stuff, I sat on a couch and looked at the picture until Rain came and sat next to me.

“Cool picture, Andy. Don’t let Juliet see it, though, doll. Sounds like she’d flip shit.”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s been texting CC about you. She thinks you’re cheating on her with me. I told him to tell her there’s no way in hell, because you’re so in love with her, and if anyone’s hitting on me and stuff, it’s just Ashley.”

“Oh.” Wait. She’d been texting CC but not me? Her BOYFRIEND?

Why in fuck’s sake would she text CC?

“Good luck out there, Andy. Not that you need it, unless you do some dumbass stage stunt and hurt yourself. Don’t do that. Have fun but do not get hurt.”

I laughed and hugged her. “Thanks, and I’ll try not to.”

Jake licked her face again, right before we went onstage, and she went out into the crowd with her digital camera to take pictures of the fans and us.

About five hours later, we got back to the hotel and Jinxx and Jake went to their rooms, Ashley went with Rain to her room, CC went to a bar, and I was left alone in my room with the crush in my heart, the fact that my girlfriend texts CC more than she texts me, and a picture that I just can’t put down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are Ash and Rain doing? Oh my Godsmack, I felt lame even just typing that. Read on, dolls.