No WAY!

We signed in and went to the same room we were assigned yesterday. Sammi, Jinxx, and CC showed up shortly after us. My band mates and I got to know each other more. I could see us all becoming very close friends. I’d known them not even for two days, and it already felt like they were part of the family.

After a little while, Zac’s phone rang. He looked at it and grinned.

“My cousin! I gotta take this, I’ll be right back.”

Something about his grin seemed really familiar…I studied him a bit. A lot seemed super familiar about him. I’d seen…him? No. Traits of his…somewhere.

It really bugged me that I couldn’t figure it out.

“Hey!...yeah, they’re all here...Super, actually…great! So you’re definitely coming, then?...oh my god, tell him that it wasn’t meant in THAT way…” Zac laughed. “Cool. Frank too?... Awesome! Love you and see you soon!” I watched him hang up.

“So I take it they’re definitely coming?” I asked.

He grinned again. “Haha, yeah but not in that way!”

I laughed along with him. It took a bit of the pressure of this contest off.

“Do you know when they’ll be here?” I asked as our laughter subsided.

“They said they’ll be here in a few. They just wanted to give me a heads up, tell you guys again, please don’t freak out.”

I was confused once more at his request. Why would we freak out?

Dante voiced my thoughts. “Why would we freak out, dude?”

“Well…” Zac trailed off.

There was a knock on the door.

“Come in!” I yelled.

My jaw almost dropped when the people behind the door showed themselves.

Beside me, Dante and Raven looked so excited and awestruck they might blow up.

Zac, however, jumped up and ran over to hug them.

“Mikey! Gee!”

“Oh, and I’m just thin air.” Said none other than THE Frank Iero.

“Yeah, Gee, I thought you said you were bringing Frankie.” Zac laughed.

“He must’ve disappeared into thin air.” Gerard Way snickered.

It finally clicked.

Zac Way.

Mikey and Gerard Way were standing here. With Frank Iero.

Way. And Way.

Ways.

Holy. Mother. Of. Fuck.

I quickly regained my composure and stood up, extending my hand.

Frank was the first to take it, greeting me with a smile. “Hey, I’m Frank Iero. You must be Rain. I heard Zac talking to Gee and Mikes about you and your band yesterday.”

“I am Rain. It’s nice to meet you, Frank.”

Gerard took my hand next. “I’m Gerard, but, um…” He trailed off for a second, looking over at Dante and Raven, who were still looking gob smacked. “It looks like you know who we are.”

Mikey awkwardly shook my hand after Gerard, offering a small smile. I had to fight the urge to say that a unicorn was just born.

I watched in amusement as Gerard, Frank, and Mikey greeted Dante and Raven. They were both stuttering, awestruck, fanboying messes. Mikey, Frank, and Gerard didn’t seem to mind; they seemed quite used to it.

“Mm, this is Dante Phoenix and Raven Moore. Dante’s one of my best friends and my roommate, and Raven is my little brother.” I said to them.

Gerard grinned. “Fans of My Chem?” He asked me.

“Die-hard.” I replied.

Frank and Mikey laughed.

“These are my band mates,” Zac said. He motioned to Rose. “This is Rose, she’s the drummer; this is Damon and Matt, our guitarists, and you already know Rain, our vocalist.”

“It’s nice to meet you all,” They said to us.

“It’s our pleasure, honest,” Matt said. Damon nodded fervently.

We all sat down, and Dante and Raven slowly started to function again.

“Anyway, Rain and I were working on a song for the band. One that’s original and not…well…already taken. I was wondering, if it’s alright with Rain of course, if you would help us out?” Zac asked his cousins and Frank.

“I’m cool with it,” I said.

“Yeah, we’ll help out.” Mikey said.

Oh, kick ass! I get to work on a song with some of My Chemical Romance!

Haha, win!

“Awesome!” Zac said happily.

There was a knock on the door before it opened. “All bands to the stage,” they said and walked back out.

“C’mon Andy,” I said, standing up with the others and tugging lightly on Andy’s hand.

He smiled at me and stood up.

Gerard, Mikey, Zac, and Frank walked out ahead of all of us, and then Rose, with Ashley; they were deep in conversation about something that I couldn’t hear. After Ash and Rose, it was Jinxx and Sammi, followed by Damon and Matt, then Dante and Raven followed after. I held Andy’s hand as we walked up with the others.

“I’d wish you good luck, babe, but you don’t need it. I’m confident in you. We’re here for you and DTY.” Andy smiled at me.

I kissed him quickly and said, “Love you.”

He reluctantly let go of my hand as I filed out with the rest of DTY.

I stood out on the stage, actually holding onto Zac’s hand (in a friend way), feeling super nervous.

He squeezed my hand and smiled at me. I looked over to Andy and the others. Andy was talking to Dante. Raven looked like he was having the time of his life, talking to Gerard, Frank, and Mikey. Jinxx, CC, Ash, and Sammi were also talking amongst themselves.

“Hey, Los Angeles!” A man in a suit said, walking out onto the stage. “How are you all doing today?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...I haven't been hearing from you guys very much :( How are you all doing? :)