Call You When I'm Lonely

Fortunately, the plane was landing before I knew it.

Walking through the airport, we ran into a few fans which I didn’t mind, but Jake had annoyance written all over his face.

I’d noticed the Ella-Jake-Fangirl drama that had been going on around Twitter, but I tried to distance myself from it.

However, if it was going to affect the band, I’d have to address it at some point…

Jake seemed pretty pissed off about it all, and I can see why he would be, but I think that it wasn’t the fans doing it, I think it was girls who think they’re in love with him, and hell, they may be, but he’s happy, so they should be.

These fans, though, were complementing Ella and Jake, as well as Rain and Sammi, which made Jinxx and I smile. Jake lightened up some as well.

We played a show almost every night for the next month and a half, before we got a few day break on our way to Europe.

I called Rain every night before the show because she told me to, otherwise I wouldn’t, because it was really late when I called her and she was usually at band practice (which she said was going great) or with Dante and Raven.

Apparently Dante and Picture Me Broken would be going to New York for two weeks to record the new PMB album.

I hadn’t known this, so when Rain told me, I harassed Brooklyn, congratulating her and joking around for a little while on the phone before she (jokingly…mostly) politely told me to shut the fuck up so she could get some sleep and to call my girlfriend.

I stood up from my seat on the plane to London, walking to the bathroom. I pulled out my phone and leaned against the sink.

As I stood there, all I could hear was the ringing of the phone and the slight rumble of the plane.

“Hey, Andy,” Rain said, sleep evident in her voice.

“Hey baby.” I said quietly.

“What’s up? Aren’t you on the plane to London?” She was starting to wake up more now.

“Yeah. I miss you so much.” I told her. I missed sleeping next to her and kissing her, and hugging her…I missed everything about her.

“I know; I miss you too. God do I miss you, Andy.”

“How’re Raven and Dante?” I asked.

“They’re good. Raven’s getting less shy and he and D are practically joined at the hip. Dante doesn’t even seem to mind; in fact, he’s teaching Raven guitar.”

“Oh? That’s awesome! Is he any good?”

“Come on, Andrew. He’s my brother. Of course he’s good.” I could hear the smirk in her voice.

I laughed a little. “I love you, babe. How do you feel about coming out to London in a couple weeks? I don’t think I can stay away from you for much longer.”

“I’ve never been to London before. I’d love to. As long as it’s okay with John, and as long as it’s not a hassle. I’d have to leave Raven with Sammi, though…if it’s okay with her. She has work to do as well, but I don’t want to leave him alone here. Devine’s still lurking around.”

“Ugh, really? That guy needs to back off.”

“Yeah. He’s definitely not who I thought he was. I guess he’s showing his true colors.”

“You think?” I said sarcastically. “But in all seriousness, I want you and Raven to be safe. I want you to call me if anything happens. I’ll be home in an instant.”

“Alright. I will. How’re the boys?” She asked.

“They’re doing good. Jake’s happy he gets to see Ella, Jinxx is missing Sammi, Ash is being his usual playboy self. And CC…” I trailed off. Did I really want to go there right now? CC and I hadn’t been on good terms since that first flight.

What the fuck was up with him, anyway? Besides what Ash said.

He’d been…super bitchy. He had been avoiding me, only standing next to me when he absolutely had to.

When we were doing shows, I’d feel him glaring at me sometimes, which really sucked.

I usually brushed it off though.

But, jeez, it was pissing me off.

“CC’s….?” Rain asked.

“Oh. He’s, uh, good.”

“I know you’re lying, Andy. What’s up? What’s been going on?”

I sighed heavily. “We got in an argument.”

“Oh. What about?”

“…You.”

I could practically feel her disappointment. “What the fuck happened?”

“Apparently he’s worried I’ll hurt you.”

“I trust that you won’t.”

“I know; and I won’t hurt you. I care about you too much.”

“What else happened? What did you both say?”

“It was stupid, really. He was just pissy cause Juliet texted me-”

“Juliet texted you?”

“Yeah, why?”

“What’d she say?”

“Nothing much; she was just being bitchy.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

I heard someone in the background.

“Yeah, Raven. Kay I’ll tell him. Yes, I’ll be out there in a minute.”

“What was that?” I asked.

“Raven. He says hello.”

“Tell him I say hey back.”

“I will. But, hey, you know I love talking to you, but Raven asked if I wanted to watch a movie with him and D, cuz D’s been depressed lately.”

“What happened? Nicci?” I asked concerned.

“Yes. I’m getting sick of her shit. Just because she’s a little famous ‘cause she’s in movies and shit, doesn’t mean Dante’s below her.” Rain sighed furiously. “She’s got him in a rut, and he mainly only talks to me and Raven. He’s kinda closing himself off. He’s been sketching a lot more, and he locks himself in the music room sometimes for hours and plays guitar until midnight. I can feel a heartbroken Picture Me Broken song coming up.”

“Damn. She needs to quit this fucking crap. Dante doesn’t need it. He was just getting over her, too.”

“I don’t think he’ll ever be COMPLETELY over her; I mean, they were together for years. But yeah, he was getting closer to closure-Yeah, I’ll be out in a second! Sorry, baby, I gotta go. I’ll talk to you tomorrow?”

“Definitely,” I smiled.

“Alright. Love you,” She said.

“Love you too.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda filler-ish...I will let you guys in on something: Nicci and Dante breaking up (in this story; I hope it never actually happens) is an important part of the story and plot line >:)