Jinxx and Sammi's

“Dante motherfucking Phoenix! Get your MCR fanboy ass out here right now!”

“What’d I do?” He asked, running out, but still grinning, as was Rain.

“Go get your shoes on, start your car. We have to be at Jinxx and Sammi’s in, like, twenty minutes!”

“Shit!” He hurried to lace up his shoes and we all headed out to the car.

I climbed into the back with Rain and put my arm around her. Dante put on some of his music and Rain and I relaxed in the back.

Our short, sweet kisses soon turned into a full on make out session.

Dante’s mixed CD turned to Rebel Yell by Billy Idol. How convenient.

I kissed down her neck, humming lightly to the song.

I put my lips next to her ear and sang along softly, “With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more….more, more, more, more.” I felt her shiver a bit, and I smiled, satisfied.

Rain’s POV

Godsmack, everything he was doing was so hot!

I pulled him down for another kiss.

I laced my fingers into his hair and tugged lightly, eliciting a barely audible groan from him.

Content with as far as I’d gotten, I let my hand slide down his face, dragging my nails slightly. He closed his eyes and leaned back with another groan.

Dante’s car came to a stop. “Come on, you two…Jeez, I feel like I’m babysitting a couple of teenagers.”

“Well, I AM 17…” I said.

“You don’t normally seem like it.”

“True.”

We walked into Jinxx and Sammi’s.

Andy had his arm around my shoulders, his fingers laced with mine.

Sammi and Jinxx looked at us for a second, but didn’t say anything.

Were they upset?

I loosened my fingers from Andy’s and went to sit on the couch. He frowned and looked at me, then walked over and sat down as well.

Then Jinxx sat down next to Andy.

“I saw this coming since your Batmathon with her at the beginning of tour, bro.” He said.

Andy looked both wary and surprised.

“You did?”

“Yeah. I mean, come on, I don’t think I’ve ever seen somebody more reluctant to move their arms from around a person than you the morning after. And your face when Ashley came out to get her, your blank reactions when she’d sleep next to Ash. Jeez, man. It couldn’t have been any more obvious.”

“Wait…what?” I asked.

Andy blushed a little.

“When we had our Batmathon on tour…when we fell asleep next to each other, I woke up with my arms around you the next morning…and it felt nice, so I kind of had to force myself to let go and get up before you woke up.”

I leaned my head on his shoulder. At least Jinxx and Sammi weren’t upset.

“So…” Sammi said, sitting down next to Jinxx and looking at us. “Andy and Rain, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! Payback’s a bitch, huh Andy?”

I looked between her and Andy, confused.

“Nah, not really.”

“Does Juliet know?” Dante asked, leaning against a wall.

“I don’t know. Probably. She still follows me on Twitter, which is awkward…”

“I heard she was bitching at CC about it.” Dante said casually.

“She’s still texting CC?” I asked. “Maybe I should talk to him…”

“Yeah, tomorrow you could. He’s going to be at the contest, supporting you, just like Ash, me, Sammi and Dante. A few other people said they might come along.”

“Awesome. Thank you guys so much. You’re so sweet to me.” I said, smiling. I couldn’t help it. They’d become more of a family than I’d ever had.

“It’s nothing.” Jinxx said. “You’re like a little sister to most of us.”

Andy, Dante and I hung out there until around eight, when Sammi was adamant on us going home so I could get rest.

“I don’t know if I’ll get any rest, either way, Sammi.” I joked, looking at Andy.

“Andy, it’s your job to let her get sleep. Keep. Your. Manly. Parts. To. Yourself.” She laughed.

“It’s so hard to do though.” Andy pretended to whine.

“Come on, let’s go, Andy,” Dante and I pulled at him and he turned around.

“Bye Sammi, bye Jinxx!” We called.

“See you all tomorrow!” Sammi said, closing the door behind us.

Upon getting home, Andy steered me to my bedroom.

“It’s my job to let you get sleep, as Sammi has appointed me to do so. Sleeeeeep!” He grinned, stretching out the word.

“Only if you’re next to me.” I told him, grabbing pajamas and walking to the bathroom to change.

When I came back in my room, he was ready for bed, and we crawled under my blanket.

“Goodnight, Andy.”

“Goodnight, Rain.” He kissed the side of my head, wrapping his arm around me. I relaxed and let myself drift off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter we head off to the contest...things are gonna go down... :D I'm actually pretty excited to be writing the next couple chapters...Also, if you want to submit band names for the story, that would be awesome. I suck at coming up with band names... Alright, see you in the comments/reviews and the next chapter! :)