Chapter Four

Living Room, Kapoor Mansion

Armaan takes his seat beside Yash and Kavya sits on the opposite side between Sonia and Myra.

Myra notices Kavya's sad eyes and leans closer to whisper, "Didu, are you okay?" 

Kavya smiles at her, though Myra frowns, identifying her fake smile. So, Kavya then whispers, "I will tell you later." 

Myra nods in understanding and stays quiet. Yash faces Sonia, asking about her chat with Kavya wordlessly and she nods with a smile in positive. Yash smiles back and shifts his attention back to Armaan and Ranveer's conversation.

Ranveer continues to discuss about business, but Nimrit interrupts by whispering, "Will you ask questions relating to his personal life or not?" 

He sighs dramatically and whispers back, "Fine."

Ranveer asks, after facing Armaan, "How many girlfriends did you have in the past?"

Raichand family is astonished with his unexpected, yet blunt question. Even Kavya stares at her father in shock and Nimrit glares with anger. While Myra pressed her lips to control her laugh witnessing her father's mischievous act.

Ranveer looks at everyone and justifies after shrugging his shoulder, "What? Nimrit said to ask questions relating to his personal life. So, being an obedient husband, I did what my wife said."

Nimrit continues to glare at him and Yash burst out laughing. Sonia too giggles and Armaan forces a smile, controlling the urge to roll his eyes in annoyance.

Yash comments in-between his laugh, "Ranveer, you can never change."

Ranveer giggles, only to stop after looking at her angry wife, he composes himself before surrendering, "Ok, sorry, but instead of me, Kavya should ask those questions."

He turns to face Yash, "Am I right?" 

Yash replies with a nod, "Yes, they have to spend the life together. Let's give them privacy, so they can know each other."

Myra pokes Kavya's arm and winks before whispering, "All the best, Didu."

Kavya glares at her and Ranveer informs Yash, "Sure. They can have dinner upstairs at the terrace and talk comfortably."

Ranveer turns to face Kavya and raises his eyebrows. She nods in response and Nimrit excuses herself to instruct the servant for arranging dinner at the terrace.

Yash leans towards Armaan and whispers, "Make sure you impress her, or else stay prepared to lose everything."

Armaan nods with helplessness and thinks, how to apologise for snapping at Kavya.

Once the butler informs, the arrangements is complete. Ranveer asks Kavya and Armaan to move upstairs. While the rest moves towards the dining room.

Terrace

Armaan and Kavya reach at the terrace. They see a small round table covered with lavender color cloth and 2 white chairs at the either sides. They even find a butler, standing with trolley, which has their dinner.

Armaan takes a deep breath and thinks, 'Armaan, it's time and there is no escape.'

He recollects every information he gained from Vivan and prepares himself to impress Kavya. Then turns to face her and asks with a fake smile, "Shall we?" 

She turns to face him and nods. They start moving towards the table.

Armaan remembers Vivan's words, 'Pull the chair for the lady first and make her comfortable before you sit.'