Chapter Twenty Eight

Next Morning

Politician's Office

Armaan enters the Politician's office and Rihan follows right behind with a file and briefcase in hand.

The Politician, Jaideep Chauhan stands to greet Armaan and asks him to take a seat. Armaan nods in response and sits on the brown leather cover chair. Rihan chooses to stand beside him.

Jaideep takes his seat on the black revolving chair, across the dark wooden top table and calls his secretary to send some beverages.

Jaideep then asks, "So, the business tycoon Armaan Raichand is sitting in my office. What have I done to earn this pleasure?"

Armaan smirks and states, "You haven't done anything.....yet!"

Jaideep frowns and Rihan places an open file in front of him. He finds the photo of the land, at first page along with its details.

Jaideep chuckles, facing Armaan and asks, "Someone is interested in this land?"

Armaan gives a nod in response and Jaideep leans back in his chair, while informing, "Sorry Mr. Raichand, but this land is given to the Helping Hand NGO for building a school and the work has already started, now nothing is possible."

Armaan smirks and gestures Rihan with his hand, who places the briefcase on the table then opens it, to reveal lots of money.

Jaideep's eyes sparkle with greed, gazing the money, which makes Armaan smirk and Rihan glare at him in disgust.

They knew Jaideep is greedy for money, which wasn't difficult for Armaan to provide in exchange for the land.

Armaan shuts the briefcase with a bang, drawing Jaideep's attention.

He demands, "Is this money enough to make it possible?"

Jaideep agrees with greed still evident in his eyes, "Definitely Sir, definitely."

Rihan rolls his eyes in annoyance and thinks, 'And the war continues.'

Armaan thinks, 'Kavya, you shouldn't have challenged me.'

A knock on the door, grabs their attention and everyone glances at the right, where the office door is located. Jaideep allows the person to enter and the door opens, revealing Kavya and Ruhi at the door.

Armaan and Rihan's eyes widen in shock, finding the girls here. But they were surprised to find Armaan already present in the office.

They enter the office with head raised high with attitude and Kavya takes her seat, beside Armaan and Ruhi stands behind her.

Rihan fails to stop his face to brighten up and his lips to curl up in a smile, seeing Ruhi.

But she doesn't spare him a glance and faces Jaideep with a fake smile.

Similarly, Kavya avoids Armaan's piercing gaze on her and faces Jaideep.

Jaideep questions Kavya with a frown, "You are?"

Kavya answers, "Kavya, from the Helping Hand NGO."