Chapter Sixty Four

Early Morning

Guest Room, Kapoor Mansion, Delhi

Armaan exits the washroom, wearing only his pants and makes his way back to the bed. He smiles to see Kavya, sleeping on her stomach with only a duvet, covering her naked body.

He settles besides her and closes his eyes to sleep back, but feels her arm, wrapping around on his stomach. He opens his eyes to find her moving closer and resting her head on his bare chest.

Armaan whispers, while tucking her hair behind her ear, "You are awake?"

Kavya replies with a "hmm" and traces his skin with her fingers with closed eyes, while tangling her legs with his.

He smiles, observing her actions and comments playfully, "Someone is being touchy."

She whispers, "Any problem?"

Armaan strokes her hair gently and denies after planting a kiss to her head, "No."

Kavya whispers, "Good, otherwise I had to punch you to fix that problem."

He chuckles and wraps his other arm around her waist to pull her closer before asking, "Wasn't punching your husband twice enough?"

She frowns, opening her eyes and lifts her head to face him, who shares the incident, "Before supervision duty, NGO and DID made you exhausted each night. So, one night, I came to your room when you were sleeping and tried to give you a head massage."

Kavya raises her eyebrows with an amused smile and he sighs at the memory before continuing, "But it was my first experience, I just remembered Mary's head massages to me and I ended up tangling your hair around my fingers."

She grins and he adds, "Then I started untangling when I pulled your hair a little hard and you punched me."

Kavya starts giggling at him, while he rolls his eyes and complains, "I cared and thought to give you a head massage for relaxing you. But you punched me then and are laughing now."

Armaan pushes her gently to make her lay on the bed, but she doesn't move and wraps her arm around his waist tightly. She cups his face with other hand as he looks away and forces him to face her.

She apologises with a smile, "Awww I am sorry, don't be offended."

Armaan retorts, "Sorry, but offence taken."

He releases his face from her hold and turns away and she smiles at his childish antics before moving closer to kiss his cheek.

She explains, "I am sorry to punch you, but that's my habit. If anyone touches or tried to wake me when I am in deep slumber then I tend to hit them. Even here, only Papa knows, how to wake me, Mamma and Myra never take a risk as they are well aware of my strength."

Armaan glares at her and demands, "Shouldn't you warn me earlier?"

Kavya's eyes widen in surprise and she asks, "But how would I know, you would give me a head massage. Plus, were we on good talking terms at that time?"

She raises her eyebrows playfully and he fails to answer her, so complains in an innocent tone, "But you punched me, even though I was helping you."

Kavya smiles and asks lovingly, "Where did I punch you?"

He faces her and innocently points at his left jaw, making her move closer to press a long kiss there. He closes his eyes in response and opens after she pulls away.