Part 66: The Raichands'

Living Room, Kapoor Mansion

Kavya hugs Mary as she enters the Mansion with Manasvi, who is greeted by Rihan with a hug. Mary was invited by Kavya as she felt guilty to leave the lady alone behind, who supported her in the worst phase of her life.

Mary whispers against Kavya's ear, "You scared me, dear."

Kavya apologises in whisper, "I know, I am so sorry."

They pull away and Mary stares at Kavya from top to bottom, dressed in a long maxi dress with Mangalsutra around her neck, vermilion powder applied in the partition of her hair and engagement ring dazzling in her finger.

Mary smiles and compliments, "Now you look the most gorgeous woman on earth, so I am forgiving you."

Kavya blushes, lowering her gaze and Mary giggles as Armaan walks closer . He greets Mary with a side hug before wrapping his arm around his wife's waist.

Mary observes their comfort, love and trust with each other, which makes her eyes moist with happy tears. Armaan sighs and moves closer to her after withdrawing his arm from his wife. He wraps his arm around Mary's shoulder and caresses it gently, while Kavya holds her hands in a comforting grip.

He requests as Kavya wipes Mary's eyes, "Don't cry, Mary."

Mary shakes her head and comments with a smile, "No, I am just so happy for the two of you."

They smile at Mary as she composes herself and Kavya finds her parents nearing with curious eyes, so she steps ahead to introduce them, "Mary, they are my parents, Ranveer and Nimrit Kapoor."

She faces her parents and informs, "Mamma, Papa, she is Mary, who took great care of me in Mumbai as a mother."

Mary bows at them in respect, but gets surprised as Nimrit moves closer to give her a hug before saying, "Thank you for taking care of our daughter."

They break the hug and Ranveer states, "Tonight, we are having a special dinner with Raichand and Rihan's family. I would appreciate you to join us, and allow me and Nimrit to thank you for taking care of our daughter."

Mary hesitates to join her employer and their relatives for dinner, but Kavya agrees on behalf of her, "Mary will join us."

Ranveer smiles and Nimrit states to make Mary comfortable, "At 7 pm, I will be waiting for you in the lawn."

Mary nods with a smile and they excuse themselves to greet Manasvi, who is talking with Ruhi now. Kavya joins them as well and Armaan takes Mary to one of the guest rooms after grabbing her bag to help her settle down.

Ranveer and Nimrit take their seat on a couch, across Manasvi, who is sitting between Ruhi and Rihan. While Kavya stands behind Myra's wheelchair and watch her parents initiating a conversation with Rihan's mother.

Ranveer complains playfully, "I thought, I have just bid farewell to one daughter, but your son stole my another daughter."

Nimrit rolls her eyes at his words and attempts to stop him, so they can have a serious chat on their children's future.

But Manasvi beats her by replying playfully, "Well, it's your fault. You got his best friend married with your first daughter, so my poor lonely child had to steal your second daughter."

Nimrit raises her eyebrows at Ruhi in amusement, who nods in positive and mouths "they are same."

Kavya, Myra and Rihan silently chuckle as Ranveer crosses his arms and asks dramatically, "So, your poor lonely child took revenge?"