Chapter Fifty One

A day later

Lawn, Armaan's Mansion, Mumbai

At 7 am, Kavya, Ruhi and Mary arrive at the lawn with water bottles and napkins. The girls had decided to practice with Max for the advance course here, instead of the gym room as the morning weather was perfect for the practice.

But they halt at their spot to see Rihan and Armaan with Max, sitting on the wooden garden bench.

Ruhi whispers, "What are they doing here?"

Mary whispers, "I thought Rihan and Armaan must be sleeping. They are working till late in the study room for the new project from last two nights."

Kavya whispers, "Then what are they doing here early in the morning."

They walk closer, grabbing the men's attention, who stand to walk ahead.

Kavya asks, "Armaan, Rihan, what are you both doing here?"

Armaan greets with a smile, "Good morning to you too, Mrs. Raichand."

Rihan, Ruhi and Mary giggle at his words, while Max presses his lips to not laugh at his boss's wife.

Kavya fakes a smile and asks, "If the greeting session is completed, can you please inform, what brings you and your friend Rihan here?"

Rihan wipes his eyes dramatically and comments after a fake sniff, "We are not welcomed her, Armaan....we are not welcomed at your own home."

Ruhi rolls her eyes and teases them, "Kavy, if they are not answering, then let's try DID method."

Rihan takes a step back in fear and informs, "Armaan got me here, ask him."

Mary giggles at his reaction, while Armaan glares at him, before cursing under his breath and turns to find Kavya's questioning eyes staring at him.

He smiles at her and thinks for a minute before informing, "Max is not well."

Mary, Kavya and Ruhi frown before turning to face Max, who seem shocked rather than ill.

But Armaan speaks again, drawing their attention, "I mean, his cheek is not well, which I punched, the other day."

The women face Max again to find him cupping his swollen cheek with a fake pained expression. Kavya and Ruhi face each other with a confused look, unable to understand their intention.

But Mary understands his motive and thinks, 'Who will say, he is THE Armaan Raichand? To practice with his wife, he has to make excuses, instead of expressing his wish.'

Kavya faces Armaan and asks, "But how does it explain your and Rihan's presence here?

He pinches the bridge of his nose and informs, "Max's cheek is paining and he can't practice. But your advance course will begin tomorrow, so I will help you in the training."

Kavya questions with raised eyebrows, "You?"

Armaan nods in positive, but she shakes her head, while refusing, "That's not needed, Armaan. We need Max from next weekend, so will train with him after he recovers."

He moves closer to ask, "You think, I can't help you?"

She opens her mouth to speak, but Armaan informs with a confident smirk, "For your kind information, your husband knows boxing and can put up a good fight."