Chapter Fifty Two

Ruhi's Apartment

Ruhi hears the doorbell and walks lazily towards the door to open. She frowns to find Rihan at the door step with 2 large paper bags.

She asks, "Rihan?"

He greets with a smile, "Hey, can I come inside?"

Ruhi nods and moves aside to give him space to enter. He steps inside, while closing the door behind and she gestures him to sit on the couch.

Rihan takes a seat and announces, while lifting the bags, "I have got Indian food for dinner with ice cream."

Ruhi frowns in confusion and demands, "Dinner? But why?"

Rihan lowers the bags and informs after clearing his throat, "Well, I had a chat with Armaan before leaving from office and he informed, the advance training was more hectic than predicted. So, I thought, you must be exhausted to even cook and being a good friend, I got food."

She smiles at his gesture and comments, "That's so sweet of you, Rihan. I was actually thinking to make instant noodles or something for dinner because I didn't even have the energy to stand for more than 15 minutes."

Rihan states with a smile, "Then I should pat my own back for getting dinner."

She giggles to see him patting his own back, then they move towards the dining table to eat.

Armaan's Room, Armaan's Mansion

Armaan suggests, while laying besides her and massaging her scalp, "And if you want, you can shift to my room."

Kavya opens her eyes immediately after his last words hit her ears and she stares into his eyes with shock, evident in her own.

Armaan moves his other hand to caress her cheek with the back of his fingers and asks, "Do you want to?"

Kavya doesn't say a word and continues to stare with shock. While he was staring with hope to hear a yes, but smiles sadly, when he gets nothing in response till a minute.

So, he covers up, "And I will shift in your room, then you can use the Jacuzzi without worrying for clothes or other stuffs."

Armaan feels Kavya physically relaxing as he continues to massage her scalp and caress her cheek.

Her reaction makes him sad, though he can interpret her point of view. She has recently started becoming comfortable around him, their chats didn't have hesitation and their closeness reflected lesser awkwardness.

Still it was too early for sharing a room.

But he didn't allow his hope to affect with her unsaid refusal, he believed, soon everything will be normal between them.

Kavya will accept him as her husband, one day and he was positive, that day wasn't far.

Armaan smiles at her and enquires politely, "So, should we interchange the rooms?"

Kavya shakes her head with hesitation and denies in a low voice, "No, I will ask Mary to help me."

He agrees, not willing to discomfort her with this discussion, "Okay, as you wish."

Armaan glances at his wrist watch, worn around wrist of the hand, caressing her cheek to see the time.

He faces her and informs, "It's 7 pm, let's have dinner, so you can sleep early. Even tomorrow, there are two advance training batches."