Chapter Fourty Three

Raichand Mansion, Delhi

Sonia and Yash are sitting in the living room, waiting anxiously for the Kapoor family to arrive for the dinner.

She plays with the end of her saree, while thinking of the reason for the sudden dinner. He sighs at her actions and releases the material from her grip to stop her actions.

Yash assures, "Calm down, Sonia. Ranveer must have planned this dinner as a gesture to have good relation with us. We have his daughter in our family, think from his perspective."

She shakes her head in denial and states with a doubt, "After one month, he has planned a dinner to maintain relations? I am telling you, he has something else running in his over-smart mind. He is Kavya's father."

Yash sighs in defeat and replies, "I know, but will stressing and making assumptions help? No, right. Just calm down and wait for them."

Sonia opens her mouth to speak, but a cheerful and familiar male voice interrupts her, "The wait is over my friend."

They turn and to find the Kapoor family entering the Mansion. Yash and Sonia stand to greet Ranveer and Nimrit, but when they greeted Myra, they sense the disappointment in her eyes. They knew the reason, so didn't react and accepted it with a smile.

Once settled on the couch, Ranveer initiates a conversation, "So, how is the old man and the gorgeous young lady doing?"

Sonia giggles and Yash asks with a glare, "She is young and I am old?"

Ranveer responds, "Of course, any doubt?"

Yash smirks and faces Nimrit to ask, "So Nimrit, how are you feeling after tolerating this crazy man for ages? I am sure you had a tough time, but don't hesitate to call me when you want to hide the dead body."

This time Nimrit giggles, making Ranveer glare and throw a cushion towards Yash. The women share a laugh, when Yash replies by throwing two cushions and one hits Ranveer's head.

Meanwhile Myra's phone vibrates and she finds a message notification from Ruhi.

Ruhi's Msg- Today Armaan came to pick Kavy. He thanked me for shifting to Mumbai and supporting her. He is being honest with his approach and I feel, he deserves a chance.

Myra's Reply- That's great. Hope, he stays honest and keeps Didu happy. I can't tolerate to see her upset.

Ruhi's Reply- Yeah :'(

Myra's Reply- Listen, right now I, Mamma and Papa have reached at Raichand Mansion for dinner, but Papa denied to inform Didu. What should I do? Tell her or not?

Ruhi's Reply- I think you should wait till the dinner is completed. If there is something important, then tell her or else don't, already she has so much to handle.

Myra's Reply- Ok. I will talk to you later.

Myra locks the screen and finds Ranveer and Yash still arguing. Nimrit jumps into their fight and snatches the cushion from the men's grip. She places the cushions aside and sits beside Ranveer.

Nimrit scolds Ranveer, "We came for an important motive and you have started a childish fight."

He gives an apologetic look, while the other three frown at her words.

Ranveer faces Sonia and Yash to ask, "We came for something important, but first we want to ask, how the business is running, is there any stress?"