Chapter Sixty Three

Living Room, Kapoor Mansion, Delhi

Armaan pulls away to face Kavya, who keeps her grip strong around his neck and doesn't allow him to break the hug.

He assures, "I neither left you nor will I ever leave you, Kavya."

She faces him with teary eyes and complains, "Angel sounds better."

Armaan chuckles, shaking his head in disbelief and leans to press his forehead against her before correcting himself, "Yes, my Angel and I am not going anywhere. But we can't stand here in the middle of the living room in this state."

She whispers, "You will run away if I leave you."

He whispers with a smile, "Then you can come behind and punch me again."

Armaan attempts to break the hug, but she tightens her grip around his neck and denies, "No, you are not allowed to leave me. You can never leave me, I won't-"

Kavya's next words die as he presses his lips to her for a small kiss and assures after pulling away, "Even if I am allowed, I am not going away, not now, not ever."

He removes her hands from her neck, while keeping her gaze locked with his and bends to carry her in his arms. He makes his way towards the guest room and she doesn't take her eyes off his face.

Guest Room

Armaan shuts the door with his foot and moves towards the bed. Taking a seat, he makes her sit on his lap and wraps an arm around her waist, then wipes her tears with other hand.

Kavya demands in a low voice, "Where were you?"

Before he can answer, she hits his chest gently and complains, "You switched off your phone, you scared me."

He grabs her same hand and informs with a smile, "Your father had send me to handover a confidential file to his client and even asked me to switch off my phone."

Kavya frowns at his words, but soon her eyes widen in shock as the realisation downs on her face and she asks, "He knows....he knows everything?"

Armaan shakes his head, caressing her hand and informs, "Only the details of my flight to LA, your new bank account and DID. Rest he said, he doesn't want to know as it's our personal matter."

She lowers her gaze, recollecting her father's words from earlier, where he purposely filled her mind with the thoughts of Armaan leaving her out of frustration.

Kavya faces her husband, who is already smiling at him with a knowing look and he nods before commenting, "Your father planned everything to unite us, he knew the least of our problems, yet he helped us in the best way."

He kisses her nose and states, "He isn't angry or upset, he understands and I can't thank him enough for helping us."

She smiles and informs, "He always understands."

Her smile drops as she continues, "But me, his own daughter doesn't understand anything. I allowed my insecurities to grow and thought your confession was a drunken mistake. I didn't allow you to explain and came running here without thinking of your feelings. I am sorry."

Armaan smiles before cupping her cheek and denies, "No Angel, I should have waited to be sober for confessing my feelings. It wasn't right and I was well aware of your insecurities. But what happened is past, we cannot change it."