Chapter Fourty Eight

Living Room, Armaan's Mansion

Armaan enters the Mansion and locates Rihan, sitting on the couch. He is drinking coffee and talking with Mary, who is arranging flowers in the vase, placed on the side table.

Armaan asks after greeting, "Morning Rihan. Did you get everything?"

While taking a sip from the cup, Rihan turns to face Armaan and chokes on his coffee.

He starts coughing uncontrollably and Mary grabs the tissues, whereas Armaan rushes to check on him.

Armaan demands with concern, "What happened to you?"

Rihan stands, wiping his lips with a tissue paper and demands in shock, "What happened to me? Boss, what happened to you?"

Armaan frowns and Rihan eyes him from top to bottom suspiciously, while blinking his eyes multiple time to confirm the site.

Rihan points at his clothes and demands, "How did this miracle happen?"

Before Armaan could respond, Mary informs teasingly, "When wife brings clothes, then no husband on earth can refuse it. Right Armaan?"

Armaan glares at her and suddenly Rihan smirks evilly. He starts walking around Armaan, keenly observing his attire from top to bottom and halts in front of him.

Rihan teases, "So Mrs. Raichand is the reason that Mr. Suitcase Raichand has finally changed his fashion sense. I am impressed."

Mary giggles and Armaan snaps at him, "Shut up."

Rihan chuckles and asks teasingly, "By the way, this gift session is one sided or even you gave her something special?"

Suddenly Armaan's gaze change from anger to sadness and he confesses, "No, I didn't gift her anything."

Rihan sighs and explains, "Armaan, even you should gift her something. She will be happy."

Armaan agrees with a nod and turns to leave, while informing, "Yes, I will get something right now."

Mary slaps her forehead and Rihan pulls him back by holding his arm.

Rihan informs, "Armaan, its 7:30 am."

Armaan rolls his eyes and asks, "Don't you know, I can open any shop with one phone call?"

Rihan challenges, "Really? Then what will you bring for her? Have you thought of something?"

Armaan opens his mouth to speak, only to shut back, realising his lack of knowledge on women's fashion and lifestyle. Additionally, he lacked knowledge on Kavya's likes and dislikes to decide, what to buy for her.

Rihan studies his face and states, "Exactly. When you don't know what to gift her, then what is the point of rushing now? Plus, Kavya will return in the evening. So, let's finish our discussion now, then we will discuss what to buy and I will help you in shopping."

Armaan agrees, "Ok, we will discuss after work and decide the best for Kavya."

Rihan exchanges smile with Mary, delighted to witness the changes in the Arrogant.