Chapter Six

Helping Hand NGO

Armaan walks towards the office room in search of Kavya and on the way, a ball hits on his right arm with great force. He is stunned by the sudden attack, which soon makes him angry. He glances at his right arm to find brown stains of mud. He clenches his fist and turns to his right with anger burning in his eyes.

He locates a playground where a group of teenagers was staring at him with an apologetic look. His anger fades away as he lowers his gaze to find a football near his shoe. He keeps staring at it and his lips curl up to form a small smile.

A boy from the group jogs towards him and apologises, "Sorry." 

Armaan faces him then shifts his gaze back to the ball as the boy bends to grab it. But he places his feet over it and the boy faces him with confusion.

Armaan asks in a stern voice, "You want the ball back?"

The boys nod in response and Armaan challenges with a smirk, "Then take it from me."

The boy frowns in confusion and he removes his blazer to throw it to the nearest bench. Then drags the ball with his feet towards the group. The boy follows him and Armaan reaches in the middle of the playground while dragging the ball with him. He observes, they were 9 teenagers, aging between 12 to 16 years and 3 out of them are girls.

Armaan annonces, eyeing everyone, "If you want your ball back, then you have to take it from me."

Armaan starts dragging the football towards the net, but the teenagers scatter around to stop him. They try to take the ball back, but he smirks and twists the ball between his feet. He doesn't give the teenagers a chance to get the ball and drags it towards the net.

The teenagers face tough time competing with Armaan, who drags the ball professionally towards the net. A boy comes ahead to stop him from scoring a goal and Armaan kicks the ball to pass from the gap between the boy's legs.

Armaan rushes ahead to get the ball and when he reaches the boundary, he kicks hard to score a goal.

Armaan smiles as he remembers his school and college times when playing football was his daily routine. After joining Raichand Group of Companies, his focus remained only on work. Today playing football after so many years made him relive his old times.

The same boy from earlier appreciates Armaan, "Wow Sir, you play like a professional. Please play with us."

Others join in requesting for the same and Armaan couldn't deny to play his favourite sport. He nods with a smile and everyone cheers for him as they continue to play.

While on the other hand, Kavya is sitting in the office room and waiting for Armaan's call. She too didn't have his phone number, so had no option but to wait. She completes her work in the meanwhile, when Ruhi comes running to her side.

Ruhi holds Kavya's hand while instructing, "Kavu, come with me."

She asks in response, "Where?"

Ruhi replies, while pulling Kavya's hand to make her walk, "Don't ask just come."

Kavya follows Ruhi and they reach outside the office. Ruhi points towards the playground and asks, "Is he Armaan?"

Kavya frowns, while glancing at the playground and her eyes widen seeing Armaan playing with the NGO kids. She whispers in disbelief, "Armaan."

Ruhi gets excited, "Oh my God, he is Armaan. The ARMAAN YASH RAICHAND."

Kavya stays dumbstruck, seeing a playful and happy Armaan. After the meeting last night, she fails to believe a billionaire businessman can play with the orphan teenagers. Her lips curl up to form a smile, being impressed with his behaviour towards them.