Chapter Fourty Seven

Armaan's Room

At 1 am, Armaan enters his room after reading the contract of his new project in the study room.

He yawns, making his way towards the bed, but stops when his eyes land on the bag, placed at the right side of the room. He remembers, it is Kavya's bag, which has the clothes and accessories, she shopped for him.

Suddenly his tiredness fades away as he walks at his right to grab the bag. He places it on the bed and unzips to open.

Grinning as a kid, Armaan finds 5 t-shirts of different colors with 3 jeans and 1 trouser.

He counts innocently, "With the t-shirt and jeans I wore at Veer's place for dinner, Kavya got total 6 t-shirts, 4 jeans and 1 trouser for me."

Resuming to explore the treasure with a concentrated frown, he finds a black wallet and 2 bottles of perfume with 2 belts, 1 watch and 2 sunglasses.

He counts again, "One perfume I took earlier, so total 3 perfumes, 2 belts, 2 sunglasses, but only one wallet and one watch."

Armaan complains to himself, "I love watches, but she just got one and I hate wearing belts, that she has got two. I need to tell Kavya more regarding my likes and dislikes."

He wears the watch and smiles impressively, but when his eyes land on the belt, he feels sad and murmurs, "If Kavya has got those belts for me, then I will wear it."

Armaan removes the watch and places on the bed carefully. Then he stands to walk towards his wardrobe and opens to search some space for his new clothes and accessories.

Unable to get enough space, Armaan pushes his expensive yet designer suits aside to create some room. He finds some extra hangers at the last shelf and grabs them to hang the t-shirt and jeans.

Moving back to the bed, he unfolds the t-shirt and grabs one hanger. He tilts the hanger in different angels to understand how to hang his clothes, as this is the first time, Armaan is organising his clothes on his own.

He murmurs in confusion, "How do you use this annoying thing?"

After trying for 5 minutes with no success, Armaan grabs his phone in frustration and dials Mary's number.

The moment she answers the call, he orders, "Mary, come in my room NOW."

Armaan disconnects the call and meanwhile grabs the perfume bottles to place them in his dressing table.

The door of his room opens after 2 minutes and a worried Mary enters, searching for Armaan.

She walks towards him and before she gets a chance to utter a word, he shoves the unfolded t-shirt and hanger in her hands.

He asks in frustration, "How do you hang a t-shirt?"

She gazes the hanger and t-shirt in confusion, then faces him to ask, "What?"

He asks in clearer words, "How do you hang a t-shirt in a hanger?"

Mary asks with a frown, "Are you serious or you want to take revenge for not letting you sleep last night?"

Armaan assures, "Mary, yesterday night was helpful because I got to learn a lot. I even complimented Kavya today and she was happy, so why would I take a revenge on that? Now I am seriously asking you, how to hang clothes in a hanger."

She asks in disbelief, "So, you SERIOUSLY called me at 1:25 am for asking this?"

Armaan nods innocently and Mary scolds, "Armaan, one day you will give me a heart attack. I thought, something has happened or you and Kavya are again arguing. You know, I came running here with concern and what problem I find? Just a hanger."