Chapter Thirty Nine

Next Morning

Yash and Sonia's Room, Raichand Mansion, Delhi

Yash enters the room in hurry, holding his phone in his hand and searches for Sonia. He finds her sleeping on their bed and rushes to peel off the duvet from her body. 

He starts shaking her vigorously and orders, "Get up, Sonia, it's urgent."

Sonia wakes up and finds Yash towering over her with sweat beats on his forehead. She jumps to her feet in panic and forces him to sit on the bed before eyeing him from top to bottom. She wipes his sweat with the palm and holds his wrist to check the nerves to find them normal.

She bends to cup his face and asks with concern, "What happened Yash? Are you alright?"

Yash couldn't help, but smile to witness the care in her eyes. He recalls the time, when he had a heart attack and was hospitalised for a month. Since then Sonia has been worried even if he coughs or if his breathing pattern changes.

He grabs her hand and assures, "I am fine, Sonia. I just excited to show you something, that's why came running from the lawn."

Sonia withdraws her hand from his grip harshly and straightens up after analysing he is fine. She turns around to face the opposite side of the room and crosses her arms against her chest.

He chuckles, while thinking, 'Only women can be caring and angry at the same time.'

Yash stands to walk closer, while unlocking his phone and moving the same hand around his angry wife, so she can see the screen.

Sonia's eyes widen in surprise, finding a picture of Armaan and Kavya's dance from last night, Veer's party. Veer had shared the pictures on his social networking sites and tagged Armaan and Kavya in them, which Yash found, while surfing in his account.

He scrolls the screen for her to see all the other pictures, where Armaan is holding Kavya and halts at a video link to play.

Sonia watches the video and Yash instructs, "Look carefully at Armaan and Kavya, did you notice something?"

She comments in daze, still staring at the screen, "Unbelievable."

Yash chuckles and turns his wife around to state, "I told you, give them some time and see the magic. My method was horrible, but the results are exactly as I assumed."

Sonia still doesn't seem to believe and turns around to explain, "I can't be happy by seeing them dance in a party, Yash. They must be acting, so the people around them don't doubt their marital problems. Don't forget, everyone knows Kavya is businessman Ranveer Kapoor's daughter. She must have asked Armaan to act, so-"

Yash interrupts, "They can be genuinely coming closer, the dance doesn't seem fake to me, Sonia. Look at them."

 She watches the video again and states doubtfully, "I need to call Mary to know everything before making an assumption. I am surprised, how did this happen?"

Dining Room, Kapoor Mansion, Delhi

Myra murmur to herself, "How did this happen?"

Myra, Ranveer and Nimrit are staring at Ranveer's laptop where the dance video of Kavya and Armaan is playing from last night, Veer's party.

Ranveer and Nimrit smile, witnessing the couple happy and enjoying, whereas Myra is stunned to observe the closeness between them. She can read Kavya's feelings on her face, during the dance and even notices the way Armaan is staring and holding her close to him.