Chapter Fifty Seven

Next Morning

Kavya's Room, Armaan's Mansion

Armaan grabs his phone and dials Ruhi's number, while gazing his sleeping wife.

He is laying straight with Kavya's head resting on his chest. His left arm is wrapped around her shoulder from beneath her body and her left hand is wrapped around his waist. Whereas her right hand is resting straight between them and a duvet is covering their bodies.

He thinks, 'Thanks to drinking, she is having a good sleep.'

His attention is diverted by Ruhi who answers the call, "Hello."

Armaan speaks in a low voice, "Hello, good morning Ruhi."

She replies, "Good morning."

He informs in a low voice again, "Ruhi, Kavya won't be able to join you for DID and supervision work today."

She asks with concern, "Why? Is she alright?"

He answers, "Don't worry, she is alright, but sleeping, she was drunk last night."

She questions in surprise, "Drunk?"

He replies, "Yes, so I don't think she will wake up anytime soon and would be able to work today. Can you manage DID alone and supervision or should I arrange some help for you?"

She denies, "No, I can manage alone. Just take care of her."

He replies, "Of course, have a good day. Bye."

Armaan disconnects the call and messages Rihan to handle the office work as he will be late today.

At 10 am

Armaan is typing a mail on his phone with one hand, when he suddenly feels Kavya's hand moving over his chest. He keeps his phone aside to watch his wife, who is stretching her arm with closed eyes.

He shifts on his left side, being careful with Kavya's neck, which is resting on his shoulder and lays facing her. He observes her eyebrows furrowing as she attempts to open her eyes, only to shut them back tightly.

He whispers, "Kavya? Are you awake?"

She nods in response and whispers, "My head is paining and I am unable to open my eyes."

Armaan smiles and informs, "After 5 glasses of wine, what do you expect Mrs. Raichand?"

She murmurs, "Stop taunting me."

Kavya opens her eyes slowly and blinks multiple time to adjust with the daylight. Simultaneously she stretches her hands and finds one of her hand is wrapped around Armaan's waist.

Opening her eyes, she finds Armaan's face is a few inches away from her and feels his hand over her waist.

As she keeps staring at her husband, events of last night flashes in front of her eyes.

Meeting Armaan after entering the Mansion, his surprise in the lawn, their dinner with long chat and drinks, walking around the lawn and laying on the grass for relaxation.

Her senses alarm on recalling what happened after relaxing for some time. Her stupid demand to eat moon with hot chocolate sauce, his mention for ice cream, him carrying her to kitchen, meeting Mary, they teased ​her for ice cream, him carrying her again to the bedroom, her order to him for sleeping​ with her, then her thankful words and kisses on his forehead and cheek.