Bonus Part 2: Honeymoon - 1

First Destination - Kashmir

The cool pleasing weather of Kashmir welcomed Armaan and Kavya to begin their honeymoon trip. Their plane landed at 2 pm and they checked in a luxurious deluxe suite room, which has a massive living room, bedroom and compact kitchen. They had lunch after arriving and now settled in their room to take rest. However, the breathtaking view of the valley from the floor length window of the living room kept Kavya captive. 

So, fulfilling her wish, Armaan settled on the carpeted floor with his Angel cocooned in his embrace. Their back was resting against the pillows, they grabbed from the bedroom and a soft quilt is wrapped around their connected bodies to keep them warm. They were facing the valley and allowed the soothing silence to consume them. 

Their legs were tangled together and her head is resting against his chest, making him rest his chin over her head. Occasionally, his hands caresses or massages her arms gently, making her sigh in contentment and kiss his clothed chest in response. Ever her hands were engaged in stroking his chest or caressing his stubble jaw gently. 

Soon a memory flashes in Kavya's mind, making her break the peaceful silence, "I want to share something with you."

Armaan encourages, "Go on."

She bites her lower lip in hesitation and confesses in a low voice, "I had a boyfriend in college."

He tenses at her words and demands, "What?"

She strokes his chest and assures, "Relax, we lasted for not even an hour."

He frowns in confusion and voices his doubt, "What do you mean by 'we lasted for not even an hour?'"

Kavya giggles before sharing the whole episode, "Jaydeep Singh, the most popular guy of my college and every girl's crush had proposed me to be his girlfriend. I was-"

Armaan interrupts, 'Wait, if I am not mistaking then this Jaydeep Singh is the businessman Kuldeep Singh's son?"

She nods in confirmation and he comments bitterly, "I hate this guy."

Kavya lifts her head to face him with raised eyebrows, but he shakes his head and assures, "Not only because he was your ex, but he wasted my two important weeks with his inability to run his father's well established business. I had a contract with his father and Jaydeep took over after he completed college. Trust me Angel, that guy has no value towards anything, but his own benefits. He wanted to use his father's Goodwill to his advantage by changing the terms of the contract to increase his profit share and get maximum credit. It was unacceptable. So, I had cancelled the deal and walked out from his office. My efforts of two weeks were wasted on that contract."

She voices her doubt with a frown, "He wasted your efforts of two weeks and you only walked out from his office? That's not you, Mr. Arrogant Businessman."

Armaan smirks at her words and comments, "Mrs. Kavya Armaan Raichand, I never forgive anyone, who tries to play with RGC."

Kavya raises her eyebrows again and he informs, "A normal dinner with the leading business newspaper's senior editor was enough to ruin Jaydeep's reputation for the rest of his life. He is still unwelcome in many business meets or parties."

She giggles at his confession and moves closer to plant a kiss to his neck before commenting, "Typical Arrogant move."

He chuckles and demands after a moment of silence, "Now tell me, how did he propose you and how did it end within an hour?"