Chapter 29 Getting Dolled Up

Roman and Seth followed him out, leaving me to begin straightening my hair. I was only doing it so I could curl it in big curls, wanting to look slightly tamed for tonight. Pulling half my hair up I did the bottom half before turning to the top. When it was done I was shocked to see how long my hair actually was, the ends reaching the middle of my back. Turning the straightener off I ran my fingers through it, seeing the almost blue sheen my hair gave off. Walking out I went into the kitchen, the boys in the living room, drinking and laughing together, everyone still dressed casually. They all looked up as they heard me, Seth's eyes flickering over me quickly before settling on my face.

"Wow." He called out as I grabbed a beer, going to sit in my normal chair, "You look so different."

"Ya I rarely do this. I just can't believe how long it's getting. I think it might be time for a cut pretty soon." I admitted, grabbing a strand and glancing at it.

"NO!" Roman exclaimed making me jump, "Sorry but no. Don't cut it."

"I gotta get it trimmed at least. This is too long." I argued, pulling it all to one side, resting it down my chest.

Roman nodded and I cracked the beer before checking the time. IT was half past 6 now and Lisa was constantly texting, wondering what to wear and wondering what I was wearing. She was on her way here, her last text telling me so and I grinned, texting her back.

"Lisa's on her way and she said people should start arriving here by 7:30 or so. Then we'll all grab cabs to Moonlighters when we're ready so I was thinking about 10." I told them, tucking my feet up.

"Sounds good to me." Seth nodded, bringing the beer to his lips.

Dean was drinking his beer across from me, barely acknowledging me and I sighed. After last night we were still at odds, our argument hanging thick in the air between us. Roman and I kept the conversation going, Seth and Dean occasionally making comments until I heard the door open, Lisa bursting in with a small suitcase, nearly bursting at the seams.

"Oh thank god you're not dressed!" she exclaimed, looking panicked, "I didn't know what to wear so I brought a bunch of stuff and I need your help! Oh hey guys!"

They raised their beers at her, amused smiles on their faces as they watched her take her jacket off, throwing it in the closet. Her hair was straightened as well, one side pinned over her ear and her make-up perfect, accentuating her perfect cheekbones. There was a plum color on her pouty lips but she was dressed in sweats and a sweater with her Ugg's, that she kicked off.

"Relax, we still have time Lisa. Grab a beer, we'll go to my room and figure this out." I laughed, getting up and looking at the three guys in my living room, "Sorry guys duty calls."

"NO big deal, I kinda want to go trim the beard anyways." Roman contemplated, running his hand over his chin.

"Wow look at you getting all cleaned up for tonight." I teased, throwing my hair over my shoulder.

"You just wait. I'll be the hit of the night." He called out.

"We'll see about that!" I shouted, before shutting the door, Lisa already opening the case on the bed.

"You look so pretty already." Lisa commented, touching my hair.

"I'm nowhere near ready either. I don't even know what I'm wearing either." I admitted, sitting on the bed.

"Oh God we're going to be late." She groaned, throwing out dress after dress on the bed.

I ignored her looking at each of the dresses she pulled out till I found one that I knew would suit her to a tee. Holding it up I looked at her and then looked at the dress, a smile spreading across my face.