Chapter 64 Happy Birthday

It was a few days later and I was just waking up, glancing at the clock on Roman's dresser. It was nearly noon and I knew that it was my stomach that woke me, gurgling under the blanket. I checked the date, seeing it with a smile and I sat up. Roman wasn't there and I threw the blankets off, stretching quickly. My hair was sticking up but I didn't care, walking out into the living room. Hearing me they all turned around, Roman holding a small cake in his hands.

"Happy Birthday!" They all shouted, Dean blowing out a streamer, making me laugh.

"You guys are nuts." I grinned, covering my pink cheeks with my hand.

As Roman set the cake on the table Seth walked over, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back as he kissed the side of my head, letting go. Dean walked up next, blowing the streamer so it bopped me on the nose, making me wrinkle it. Throwing my arms around his neck I hugged him before moving to stand next to Roman.

"It better be chocolate." I told him, bumping his arm with mine.

"Of course it is." He scoffed, looking insulted, "The best kind of cake."

"And for breakfast too." I teased, dipping my finger in the icing.

Before he could stop me I dragged my finger across his face, getting icing from cheek to cheek. HE let out a groan and I grabbed another finger full, turning to Dean and smearing it over his cheeks as well.

"Birthday or not, this is war." He growled, grabbing a piece of the cake and stalking towards me.

Seth had went to the front of the bus, missing everything and as Dean threw the cake I ducked. Unfortunately for Seth that meant he got the whole piece to the face and my mouth dropped open when I watched it fall off his nose. I was now the only one without icing on me but Roman came up behind me and Dean, slamming his hands into our faces. The thick sweet icing went all over my face, the sugary treat hitting my lips. We all were frozen for second before lunging for the cake, attacking each other. Seth and Roman suddenly went for each other leaving Dean and I to stare each other down. Cake was falling all over as I wrapped an arm around Dean's neck, trying to smash cake in his face. He was holding me off the ground with one hand, the other trying to keep the cake filled hand away from him. Seth and Roman were both covered and watching us now, cheering us on. Finally with a groan he gave up, letting me smack him with it. I had a grin on my face as I licked my fingers, staring down at him.

"That is really good cake, I'm kind of sad we destroyed it." I murmured as Dean set me down, Roman grabbing his phone.

"There's another one in the fridge, we were planning on smashing this one on you." Seth admitted and I raised an eyebrow, flipping cake at him with a flick of my fingers.

"Say cheese." Roman laughed, pointing the phone at us.

Suddenly Dean had my face, one hand holding the back of my neck and the other my cheek. Before I could stop him he licked cake off the side of my face and I shrieked with laughter, Roman capturing it. He let me go and I turned to him, seeing him licking his thumb free of frosting.

"She is right, that is really good cake." He smirked, and I nodded, checking the picture.

It was great, Dean holding my face while I had a huge smile on, Dean's tongue against my face. IT was one of the greatest pictures I had of us in a while and for once we were both actually happy.

"I say cake after getting cleaned up." Seth announced, pulling chunks of cake from his hair.

"I agree" I nodded, feeling the icing in my own hair.