Ask Alice And The Creepypastas

BDR (Me): ( ̄。 ̄) Neh, Alice, are you sure we can go there?

Alice: *giggles* Nope, but who cares?

BDR: (¬_¬) Slendy and the other pastas. You know you don't do well with people. I mean even I hate you.

Alice: Hey, mistress, why so serious? Cheer up! I'm bored, and I want to have fun.

BDR: (¬‿¬) You just wanna see Laughing Jack, right?

Alice: *points a knife at me* Shut up. You don't know anything.

BDR: ∩(︶▽︶)∩ Okay, okay, so you won't mind if I hang out with him then.

Alice: *eyes glow crimson & black*

BDR: (≧ω≦) That's what I thought. Now, then lets get to the Slender Mansion!

Alice: Right! Lets go! *skips ahead of me*

BDR: (¬_¬) Phew, I'm safe.

Alice: *bursts into the Slender Mansion* HELLO, MY DEARS! ALICE IS BACK WITH MISTRESS!

Pastas: (⊙ ⊙) (⊙ ⊙) (⊙ ⊙) A-Alice of Human Sacrifice?!

Alice: *giggles* That's right! So Mistress here and I were bored, and so we've decided to invade Slendy's mansion and have readers question me, Mistress here, all of you ladies, and Laughing Jack.

Jeff: (¬▂¬) Hold on, why do you only say Laughing Jack?

Alice: Because he's my favorite! *hugs him*

LJ: *chuckles* Thank you, m'lady.

BEN: So, who is this cutie?

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Don't even think about it you deformed Christmas elf.

BEN: ( ̄□ ̄) Eh? Well, you're mean.

BDR: Yep, anyway! I'm Blood Doll Raven! You can call me Blood or Doll! Just not. . .*whispers* Raven.

Alice: *flings a knife near my head*

BDR: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) Gosh, I didn't say it. I just wanted to let the people know what not to call me.

Slendy: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! Who are you?

BDR: (◠ △ ◠ ✿) Hi, Slendy! I'm Blood Doll Raven, but call me either Blood or Doll!

Slendy: Why are you here, child? You are not even a pasta.

BDR: (◡ ︿ ◡ ✿) Yes, I know. But I made one! Does that count? (◕ ﹏ ◕ ✿)

Slendy: *falling for my cute act* Very well, you may stay, child. As for all of you, this Ms. Doll is off limits. Understood? 

Pastas: Yes, sir.

BDR: (ノ ◕ ヮ ◕) ノ Ah! Thank you, Slendy!

Alice: Well, now that that's settled, and if any of you try to hurt my prey, I'll kill all of you! *smiles innocently*

Pastas: (⊙ ⊙) (⊙ ⊙) (⊙ ⊙) Yes, ma'am.

BDR: ★ ~ (◡ ‿ ◕ ✿) Great! Glad we all understand, so ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Slender Mansion! Where all questions are a go! Dirty, yaoi,mild, fluffy, violent, and such! And if you're asking about a Pasta's story (◣_◢) DON'T BE LAZY AND LOOK IT UP YOURSELF! Other than that all questions and even dares are a go! (。◕‿◕。) Oh, yeah, but you can't hate on a Pasta by daring them to do something that kills them. If I come up with more rules I let you all know! (︶ω︶)

Alice; You talk to much! Can we end this already and wait for questions?!

BDR: (◕ ﹏ ◕ ✿) Okay. . .Ask away people and or dare! ★ ~ (◠ ‿ ◕ ✿)