Doll's Sorry Excuse T_T

Alice: You're getting lazy, Mistress.

BDR: T_T I know, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to neglect this for so long. I'm so so sorry folks! Damn school, but for making you all wait so long I will take any dares directed at me, except getting me killed and or seriously hurt.

Alec: Are those tears of pain or is it your usual drama?

BDR: I AM NOT Dra. . .matic. . . >.< Fuck you, Alec!

Alec: *smirks*

BDR: (╥_╥) Anyway, now I can get back to work on this! I've finally finished high school! I'm an official graduate, so yay! Now I'm free! Until I go to college that is, so once more I will work on this over the summer break! Maybe during my vacation a-

Alice & Alec: You're rambling again, Mistress.

BDR: (¬_¬) Damn them to hell. Why are they here and not my wonderful friends? But anyway, this is going to be short and sweet since well this is a new beginning! (✿◠‿◠) All OCs and Pastas that I know of will still be here! BUT IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER THE RULES PLEASE GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! Now please remember questions and dares!

Alice: *smiles innocently* And Alice has not changed her mind about taking all of your pathetic dares. I will not do them. Not out of cowardice, but I simply do not enjoy the idea of amusing your mortals.

Alec: Say what you will, you're mortal us a-

BDR: Okay! Lets not start a war with humanity! Now before they start getting rude I will call this a conclusion! So Doll is back and a high school graduate!! So until next time! Bye! *waves*