My Zero!

Jeff & Liu: Why is he here? (◣_◢)

BDR: (✿ ♥‿♥) *hugging Zero* I'm so happy. This is going to make a happy last two days.

Zero: You're a weird one, aren't you?

BDR: Yes, I am. (◕ ω ◕ ✿) Okay, and two answer your angry question boys, lets get started on our easy day! This is from Skateboardertomboy1:

"Yo I'm back. Nice game Ben. Yes he won. 1) jeff I dare u to do whatever doll says. (Evil laugh) 2) doll how much do u love jeff? 3) BEN how old r u? Oh and I have presents for some ppl. Doll I kidnapped zero for u. (Hand zero to doll) jeff I didn't know if u liked them but I got u a katana. (Hand katana to jeff) BEN i got u some new video games. And Alice I got u a gun (hands Alice a ak-47) hope u love them"

BEN: I always win. *looks proud*

BDR: *rolls eyes* Me?

Jeff: *smirks* Yeah, how much do you love me, Doll?

BDR: Not as much as Zero. *blushes* Oops. (◕//////◕ ✿)

Zero: Uh. . .*blushes a bit*

Jeff: (¬_¬)

BDR: BEN! How old are you?!

BEN: Who knows, I lost track of time.

Liu: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) So, that's how he got here.

BDR: (◕ ω ◕ ✿)Yes, and if any of you touch him I will mutilate you, castrate you, decapitate you, and anything else that ends in ate that is painful.

Liu: O.O Yes, ma'am.

BDR; Here, Jeffy! Some katanas! *throws them*

Jeff: WAHH!!! *dodges them* Doll! Are you trying to kill me?!

BDR: (◕‿◕✿) Of course not, Jeffy. I can't believe you would think that.

Jeff: (¬_¬) I swear, if you weren't you, I'd kill you.

BDR: :P Now, then here's this gun for Alice. (¬_¬) *holds it up*

Alice: *flips over & takes the gun* Oooo, but these are too quick. I like giving people slow and painful deaths. Well, I guess I can do that if I know where to aim. *smiles innocently*

BDR: Yeah, right. Oh BEN, and you got some more video games. *holds them out*

BEN: *tackles the games* Mine!

BDR: (。・_・。) Okay, moving on. (✿ ♥‿♥) Zero, would you like to read this one??

Zero: Yeah, sure. *takes it*

Liu: (◣_◢)

Zero: This is from Jade-the-Wise:

"It's almost over!!! TT^TT so, after everything that has happened, what's your guys opinion on Doll-chan?"

BDR: (╥_╥) Bring on the bashing. *hugs Zero*

Zero: *pets my head*

Liu: I for one am very grateful to Doll and have enjoyed her presence very much.

BDR: (◕//////◕ ✿) Well at least Liu was nice.

Zero: -_-

BEN: Well other than the torture it was fun having someone who could compete with me in vide games. Of course I'd kick her bu-

BDR: *punches him* (✿◠‿◠)

BEN: @.@

Sally: Oh! OH! Me next! Me next! I had lots of fun with Dolly! She helped me with my confidence around these guys so I wouldn't be so scared of them! (◕ ω ◕ ✿)

BDR: (◕ ︿ ◕ ✿) I did that?

EJ: Doll makes me some tasty kidney filled snacks and desserts. I'll miss that.

BDR: (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿) Yes, yes I do!

Masky: Well, Doll buys me lots of cheesecake when I'm sad or had a bad day with my duties as Slenderman's proxy.

BDR: (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿) I do love that cheesecake too.

Hoody: I'll just miss Doll because of all the secret nice things she does for us.

BDR: (づ ¯ ³ ¯) づ Easy guys, I'm not that nice. You've seen my temper.

Toby: *twitches* Oh! Oh! Toby knows! *hugs me* I like Doll's congratulating me with I *twitches* don't twitch a lot during my sentences. *twitches*

BDR: *pets his head* And you did just fine!

Slendy: Well, other than a few mishaps it was rather peaceful having Ms. Doll to put some control and order here.

BDR: *mumbles* I think that was Alice, but okay! (◕ ω ◕ ✿)

*Long line of Pastas later*

BDR: Well, Jeffy now it's just you.

Jeff: Do I have to? 

BDR: Yes, well no I guess not. If you don't want to.

Jeff: . . .

BDR: Okay, lets move on to-

Jeff: I. . .I had a lot of fun, other than the embarrassing moments. *blushes* You're really different than what you make yourself out to be. So I guess it'll be kinda boring without your antics.

BDR: (◕ △ ◕ ✿) *in shock* And here I thought you hated me. . .

Jeff: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Shut up.

BDR: (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿) That's more normal Jeffy! Now then! Last but not least, IsabellePick:

"Me: Oh okay *giggles* Doll-chan and Sally I got you guys something Oh and Jeff I'm sorry *pouts* it's just damn your legs jeff they dw sexy beasts Hheheheh *hands Doll-chan life sized cut out board of Zero and Chocolate* Also *hands Sally pink silky dress and White shirt* In honour of this book ^ Okay so here's da daresss Silence: Dare 1: Jeffy try and steal Sally's dress that I just gave. Dare 2: *flys to doll-chan* *whispers* I dare you to make out with zero infront of Liu, here this wand can make zero appear, your welcome. *smiles and Hands wand* *flys out* Okay here are the questions: Question 1: Alice do you think of LJ as a sacrifice? Question 2: Sally and doll-chan do you guys like the gifs I gave you? I hope you do :3 Me: Kayyy BUH BYE GUYS!!"

BDR: Well, I already have the real Zero with me, but I will gladly take the chocolate! *takes them & eats them* Sally! Here's a dress!

Sally: Oooo! Thank you! (◕ ω ◕ ✿)

Jeff: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) No way am I stealing that dress. I don't want to die by the hands of a psycho child.

Sally: *looking over dress*

BDR: (◕//////◕ ✿) With Zero? Oh that is such a dream come true. Mmm, but I'm not the kind to make people jealous. So I will have to decline the dare. (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿)

Alice: *smirks* Oh, dear, if you haven't noticed he's already been made my sacrifice. My loyal little dog. *pets his head*

LJ: I'd do anything for you, M'lady.

BDR: *shakes head* Poor guy anyway, yes I did like the gifts. (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿)

Sally: (◕ ω ◕ ✿) I like my present too! Thank you!

BDR: \ (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿) /Well, that's all for today. Join me tomorrow for my final day here. (◕ ︿ ◕ ✿) I'll see you all! Bye!! Now, come Zero, lets take a long walk! *takes his arm* (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿)

Zero: Yeah, sure okay. *smiles & leads me out*

Liu: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

Jeff: Say, Liu, do you want to go out and spy?

Liu: You read my mind! *drags Jeff out*