What A World! T^T

WARNING! YAOI TWINCEST KISS TO THE RIGHT OF YOUR SCREEN! ^-^ NO LIKEY, NO LOOKY! I used a base, so the body and chairs I didn't make just hair and jeans!

___________________________________________________

BDR: Mutt face!

Jason: Wh-

BDR: *hits him with the baby making wand* (✿◠‿◠)

Jason: (¬_¬) Why'd you hit me with that stick?

BDR: (╥_╥) Why didn't it work?! You were supposed to turn into a baby!

Jason: (¬_¬) I'm the demon king for a damn good reason.

BDR: (*´д`*) Well, ladies and gentlemen this failed dare was brought to you by AnimeWillLastForever:

"Yeah... It's been lik 3 months since I read the book. 1. Hit Jason with the stick that changes people into babies. 2. Pack him in a box and send him to me. 3. Have Ryan and Travis kiss. 4. Force Ryan and Travis to cosplay as girls. 5. Have sebastion cosplay as sebastion from black butler and Rose cosplay as Grell from black butler. 6. Turn Ryan and Travis into girls. That's all for the dares. Now questions. 1. Why is sebastion so reluctant to share his sexuality? 2. Why can't Jason and Ryan just share Travis? 3. Why does rose like to dress up as a girl? 4. How do they pop out of nowhere? That's all for now."

Jason: (¬_¬) Yeah, I'm not going anywhere. Or to anyone's house. Especially not to someone who seems to dislike me.

BDR: I dislike you. (≧ω≦)

Jason: *rolls eyes* You liar. You can't make it convincing.

BDR: (¬_¬) Go to Heaven. *ahem* MOMMA! POPPA!

Ryan & Travis: Yes?

BDR: AHH!!! (╥_╥) How does everyone do that?! Anyway! Cosplay as girls and kiss!

Ryan: (¬_¬) I won't cosplay, but I will gladly kiss him.

Travis: >////<

BDR: O///4///O Well kiss damn it!

Ryan: Sure thing! *grabs Travis & kisses him*

Travis: O////O

BDR: *faints from nosebleed*

Jason: *growls*

Rose: KYAH!! Yaoi!!! (ノ ◕ ヮ ◕) ノ

Jeff: What's with all the yelling?!

Rose: (◕ ‿ ◕ ✿) Hi!

Liu: Oh, Jeff I guess you weren't around, but these are Doll's new friends. All guys, just so we're clear.

Jeff: *looks at Rose* That's too cute to be a dude. (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

Rose: *lifts up skirt*

Jeff: (┛ ◉ Д ◉) ┛ OH MY GOSH SHE IS A DUDE!

Liu: D-Doll, are you okay?!

BDR: *sits up with a dazed grin* Better than okay! *giggles* Okay, okay, moving on! (Γ ˚ Д ˚) Γ Banana! Sebas! Dress up like Sebastian and Grell!

Sebi: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) And you can't call me by my full name?

Rose: *hugs him* Oh, Sebas-chan, you don't have to worry! You can wear a nice black butler outfit.

Sebi: As long as it's black. -_-

Rose: *shows him the costume* See! Black!

Sebi: Fine. *goes and changes*