My Liu! Back Off Jeffy!

Sally: DOLLY!!!! *jumps up and down on my bed*

BDR: AHHHHH!!! DX *sits up hugging my Zero pillow* Sally! What are you doing?!

Sally: (ノ ◕ ヮ ◕) ノ Time to wake up! Time to do dares and questions and stuff!

BDR: T^T How'd you get in?! I lock the door to keep from getting killed in my sleep!

Sally: (◕ ω ◕ ✿) I asked Slendyman for the key to your room.

BDR: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) So he's back, huh? What's that in your hand?

Sally: (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿) Your note cards!

BDR: *takes it* Huh, from GamerChix164:

"Bob is human! He fought, I won, HE'S HOT! Bob: Grr Me: Oh lighten up! What I miss? Ah, Dren wants a play date? Don't worry about Dren. She's just shy. I'll let her go if you make Jeff spend some time with her too. Liu too since he's kinda the uncle. Anyway, I hate to ask this but...Alice when was the last time you saw Bloody Mary. Bob: Why are you asking that? Me: I'm curious. And you would Alice. You ripped his skull open. Btw, nice picture Slendy XD"

BDR: (。・_・。) I could have sworn Jeffy said Dren wasn't his kid anymore and gave all parental rights to BOB the short time they were married. *blinks*

Alice: Bloody who?

BDR & Sally: AHHHH!!!! *hug each other* ToT Meanie!

BDR: You remember, Bloody Mary! The crazy lesbian chick that loved you and you tricked into the mirror!

Alice: Oh right. *grins* Eh, who knows and who cares? I'm just moving on with my sacrifices, sometimes it's hard to keep track when they bore me!

BDR: (¬_¬) Damn woman. *giggles & blushes* Yeah, that was a wonderful picture of Slendy!

Sally: Dreny is coming!

BDR: (。・_・。) I don't know, Sally. Jeffy can be a butt when he doesn't like the sound of something. Especially if it's Bob.

Sally: *demon voice* Jeffery will say yes.

BDR: ((((゜д゜;)))) YES HE WILL!!!

Sally: (✿◠‿◠) Yay! Can I read the next card?!

BDR: T_T Yes.

Sally: Hooray! This is from LovePC:

"Me: damn my head hurts, anyways hi I'm back page knocked me out with some sort of cream crap but any ways to my dares 1.i dare rose to paint Jeff's nails 2. i dare Doll to watch one episode of Dora the explorer with out looking away (this is my niece's dare..she's 3) 3.i dare slendy to act like sally ok and i have a question 1. can page kid sit sally and Dren. why because i want to get revenge on her so sally and dren torture page with the most cute ness you guys got cause thats what she hates the most alrighty see you later i'm gonna go kill people with page"

Jeff: Hell no! *comes out from under my bed*

BDR: AHHHH!!!! DX Why are you people in my room!? Why are you under my bed?!

Liu: *rushes in* Doll, wh-(≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) what are you doing in here, Jeff?

Jeff: I was bored, and maybe I might have put Doll to sleep.

BDR: *jumps on the bed crushing Jeff*

Jeff: AUGH!!! I'M KIDDING! DON'T CRUSH MY SPINE!

BDR: (◕ ω ◕ ✿)It's the only way for Banana to paint your nails. A nice blue!

Rose; I heard my name! *comes in with only a blanket around him*

BDR: (⊙ ︿ ⊙ ✿) Banana, you're naked under there, aren't you?